or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5035  

post #75511 of 78722

Never said anything about business "conservative", not new to fashion… I do what I want. Maybe all of you are just too old and unattractive?

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

post #75512 of 78722

tumblr_ms63mlvhtv1sg5i8co1_250.gif

post #75513 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriceT1000 View Post

Maybe all of you are just too old and unattractive?

I am definitely not too old!
post #75514 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

tumblr_ms63mlvhtv1sg5i8co1_250.gif

 

post #75515 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by conradwu View Post
 

 

:lurk:

post #75516 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriceT1000 View Post
 

Never said anything about business "conservative", not new to fashion… I do what I want. Maybe all of you are just too old and unattractive?

 

 

 

Obvious troll is obvious, blocked and countdown to your removal from this forum. You may not be new to fashion, but you certainly have a lot to learn about style. 

post #75517 of 78722

Ohh, you are that sensitive that you need to request my removal because I don't agree with you?

post #75518 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriceT1000 View Post
 

Never said anything about business "conservative", not new to fashion… I do what I want. Maybe all of you are just too old and unattractive?

 

 

I'm 21 and have what has been described* as an "overwhelming air of sexiness, like a freight train made of velvet."

 

And I'm too old and unattractive to dress like that.


Really, though, if you think you look good, why distract?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
*Described by me just now for the purposes of a joke, yes. But still.

 

 

 

post #75519 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRR92 View Post
 

I'm 21 and have what has been described* as an "overwhelming air of sexiness, like a freight train made of velvet."

 

And I'm too old and unattractive to dress like that.


Really, though, if you think you look good, why distract?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
*Described by me just now for the purposes of a joke, yes. But still.

 

 

 

Good question, obviously (I hope it was obvious) I don't dress like this on a regular basis but the plain shirts and quiet business ties get boring. Had a day off, add some color, throw in the freight train and dash of neon orange velvet. 

post #75520 of 78722

Also I hope your train is made of velvet, not velour….

post #75521 of 78722

post #75522 of 78722
Road Trip Day 3: Newport, RI mansion tours, cliff walk, ocean drive, grand budapest hotel






post #75523 of 78722

Great jacket, cp--don't know that we've seen this one for quite awhile.  Details, if you please?

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Tuesday. Winter returned with 3 inches of snow and some ice. Thus, tweed and wool are back.

With much gratitude to Brother @sugarbutch for the lovely, wool tie.
post #75524 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRR92 View Post
 

I'm 21 and have what has been described* as an "overwhelming air of sexiness, like a freight train made of velvet."

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha you should check if "VelvetFreightTrain" is taken as a forum tag.  If not, make it yours. 

post #75525 of 78722

Thankfully, I woke up early enough to fail and then recover. The first jacket, tie jeans fit was awful. I had time to regroup. I would not consider this a trainwreck, but the shoes were tricky because I switched to a black based color scheme from a brown one. Fortunately, I had some old Allen Edmonds black bluchers with commando(-ish) soles.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III