or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 5023  

post #75331 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulata View Post


It's a Suitsupply Havana jacket. I got rid of the plastic buttons and replaced them with MOPs.

Looks great! I need to get a Havana soon! They didn't have my size. ffffuuuu.gif
post #75332 of 78717

@An Acute Style - Dig it. Nice.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnathor View Post

 

Inspired by Cotton Dockers for this one.

After the ish I got for my master's jacket, I would steer clear of using my pics as inspiration. But it is still appreciated.

 

Had the honor of being a groomsman on a Friday wedding. Apologize for the hotel room pics (sorry for apologizing @luv2breformed. Shoot, I apologized again. Sorry.):

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

 

Details... (Click to show)

 

AppleMark
 
post #75333 of 78717

I'm not trying to kiss your butt, however in my view you consistently show how folks can wear thrifted items well.

What is the shirt in your groomsman photo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post
 

After the ish I got for my master's jacket, I would steer clear of using my pics as inspiration. But it is still appreciated.

 

Had the honor of being a groomsman on a Friday wedding. Apologize for the hotel room pics (sorry for apologizing @luv2breformed. Shoot, I apologized again. Sorry.):

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

 

Details... (Click to show)

 

AppleMark
 
post #75334 of 78717
Serious lolz, CD. Thanks. smile.gif
post #75335 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnathor View Post
 

Thanks. It is Kamakura, broadcloth (I think), spread collar, FC, NY Slim fit.

post #75336 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

Thanks. It is Kamakura, broadcloth (I think), spread collar, FC, NY Slim fit.

Any chance of getting a direct head on picture? I'm trying to decide on kamakura spread or NOBD2 spread for some future shirts. I want a moderate spread that I can wear casually. Would you call Kama moderate? Thanks.
post #75337 of 78717

Had to take a rare day off. Heading to the embassy to start Mrs. Claghorn's visa paperwork. I figured that you folks might enjoy having your minds blown. I own short sleeve t-shirts and jeans. Chose the shoes for sentimental reasons. sugarbutch and mimo might recall.

 

post #75338 of 78717
Get some sun on those arms while you're out!
post #75339 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post


Any chance of getting a direct head on picture? I'm trying to decide on kamakura spread or NOBD2 spread for some future shirts. I want a moderate spread that I can wear casually. Would you call Kama moderate? Thanks.


L2BR, how did the luxire replication work out?

post #75340 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post


L2BR, how did the luxire replication work out?

Still have not received anything back from them. Should I be worried? I am not sure how long this process typically takes, but I was probably going to try and contact them this week.
post #75341 of 78717

Thanks for all the thumbs up the other day, gentlemen. I really appreciate it! :nodding:

 

Back to business today. Terrible light this morning, so only one (half-) decent fit pic...

 

okCqYQ3.jpg

 

jEGlXCV.jpg

post #75342 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

sugarbutch and mimo might recall.

And now I feel like a heel for not recalling... shog[1].gif
post #75343 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post


Still have not received anything back from them. Should I be worried? I am not sure how long this process typically takes, but I was probably going to try and contact them this week.


No idea, just curious.

post #75344 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


And now I feel like a heel for not recalling... shog[1].gif

My very first post in this thread. Involved jeans and a tie and those shoes. I recall you actually providing some constructive feedback on how, should I want to, I should wear a tie with jeans.


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #75345 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

My very first post in this thread. Involved jeans and a tie and those shoes. I recall you actually providing some constructive feedback on how, should I want to, I should wear a tie with jeans.


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

You had a different look then, hmmm? Where's the amphitheater, texas or korea?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III