or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4921  

post #73801 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

sup @Anden !


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






Excellent. I particularly like it in contrast with the shades-of-brown fit that you did with the same coat because it illustrates what a difference changing a few details can make. (And that wasn't some kind of dig at the brown fit, just to be clear.)
post #73802 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Stitchy, I am sad to say that I am not inlove.gif with your fit today. The jacket goes past FU to levitating in space with the rest of you somewhere in the background. I don't want to say this, but I feel I must.

Look whose talking with that tie and square today!
post #73803 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Cheers, trying to keep all items but the SC sedate so I don't steal this guy's schtick:

 

 

 

Honestly.  Can you believe this guy?  He buttoned the bottom button on the vest.

 

Just ruins it.

 

Cheers,

 

Ac  ;)

post #73804 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Stitchy, I am sad to say that I am not inlove.gif with your fit today. The jacket goes past FU to levitating in space with the rest of you somewhere in the background. I don't want to say this, but I feel I must.

Look whose talking with that tie and square today!

You can't see color properly. It's not your fault. smile.gif
post #73805 of 78717
Wow rtc. Great look.
Now let's see the whole fit
post #73806 of 78717

First linen shirt of the year! 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #73807 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

Wow rtc. Great look.
Now let's see the whole fit

 

Haha, not sure if I care to show that though I'll try to get a picture later. I'm trying to break in a pair of shoes at my desk to decide whether to keep them or not and they go with absolutely nothing that I'm wearing right now haha.

post #73808 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Stitchy, I am sad to say that I am not inlove.gif with your fit today. The jacket goes past FU to levitating in space with the rest of you somewhere in the background. I don't want to say this, but I feel I must.

so'k. pretty much all of SWD is with you on this one. its not for everyone. i think without the top coat pic you would not have given it a second thought. either way, its awesome, and even if you hate it, gimme a damn thumb, you (sometimes bearded) prick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Excellent. I particularly like it in contrast with the shades-of-brown fit that you did with the same coat because it illustrates what a difference changing a few details can make. (And that wasn't some kind of dig at the brown fit, just to be clear.)

thanks, mr six! much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Look whose talking with that tie and square today!

lol
post #73809 of 78717
rtc - your best yet.
post #73810 of 78717
Stitches the jackets fits in perfectly with the Edmorel rule of "one fuck you item".
post #73811 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

rtc - your best yet.

 

Well the tie's a kiton 7-fold so it would be a shame if I didn't wear it well.

 

:hide:

post #73812 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Stitches the jackets fits in perfectly with the Edmorel rule of "one fuck you item".

Correct!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Well the tie's a kiton 7-fold so it would be a shame if I didn't wear it well.

peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

Eh. There are lots of ugly kitons and lots of ways to muck up nice ones in a bad combo. Dont sell your self short here!
post #73813 of 78717
Yeah I have a lot of name brand ugly as fawk ties. (ex worked at rudals favorite store) Photo looks better too RTC. Now you just need some full shot action icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Whos the Jacket by, you know I dig that.
post #73814 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

I think I like deep red ties. Not burgundy. Deep red. What's wrong wit me?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post


http://psychiatryonline.org

Seriously, I like them too. It's Manton's fault SF hate red ties...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post


Me too, love 'em.

 

You guys gave me the courage to post this:

 

 

Deep enough? :D

post #73815 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

Yeah I have a lot of name brand ugly as fawk ties. (ex worked at rudals favorite store) Photo looks better too RTC. Now you just need some full shot action icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Whos the Jacket by, you know I dig that.

 

It's a hickey freeman SC.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III