or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4898  

post #73456 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

I like the roll on the collar.  Who's the shirt by?  

Local MTM:)
post #73457 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

To make everybody happy, I'll post this, which appeared in a different thread last week. Complete with too long tie.

You should post more. Much more. It might be a little understated, but I like it.
post #73458 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

I would like to see fits from ianiceman though.

You can meet me in person at Uniqlo tomorrow afternoon
post #73459 of 78717

It's cold today, but I'm still feeling a bit springy.

 

 

 

post #73460 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

The tie is awful, the shirt is too blue with a skimpy collar, and the suit is too tight.

Wow this blew up, but every opinion is appreciated, especially yours! As far as the skimpy collar and fit of the suit, in my defense as a college student, everything in my closet is secondhand. Sure I could go to JCPenney and get clothes that fit right, but I appreciate quality-- RLPL, Turnbull & Asser, etc. And thanks to @MisterFu for backing me up on this!

post #73461 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post


You can meet me in person at Uniqlo tomorrow afternoon

 

I'd be down, except I don't come through NYC till the 4th :/


It's a fly by trip as well. Coming down on friday to hang out with friends for the evening before heading home early on saturday afternoon, then heading back through on monday!

post #73462 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

In general, this thread needs more verbal feedback. People tend to just thumbs-up what they like and don't help others improve. Criticizing someone is so much fun and you can actually do it here without pissing anyone off. Win-win.


Uhhhhh, you sure about that one Ace?happy.gif
post #73463 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Kay, unless that is a bird in your pocket stuff it down in there more.

 

Haha, thanks for the tip. It tends to ride up because of the way I fold it, and its size.

post #73464 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

To make everybody happy, I'll post this, which appeared in a different thread last week. Complete with too long tie.

It's pretty hard to find fault with that fit. The color palette is a little monochromatic for my tastes, but the details are pretty damn excellent.

post #73465 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayhill View Post

Haha, thanks for the tip. It tends to ride up because of the way I fold it, and its size.

What are we talking about again?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #73466 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFu View Post
 

It's pretty hard to find fault with that fit. The color palette is a little monochromatic for my tastes, but the details are pretty damn excellent.

 

Well that's patrikBOOTH other name. :laugh: But he knows how to do it. 

post #73467 of 78717



Stripes on stripes.
post #73468 of 78717
^ Nice.
post #73469 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

I'd be down, except I don't come through NYC till the 4th :/


It's a fly by trip as well. Coming down on friday to hang out with friends for the evening before heading home early on saturday afternoon, then heading back through on monday!

Too bad I'll be long gone by then!
post #73470 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by keplingerj View Post

Wow this blew up, but every opinion is appreciated, especially yours! As far as the skimpy collar and fit of the suit, in my defense as a college student, everything in my closet is secondhand. Sure I could go to JCPenney and get clothes that fit right, but I appreciate quality-- RLPL, Turnbull & Asser, etc. And thanks to @MisterFu
 for backing me up on this!

Well, here's a lesson for you. Fit comes before quality. An H&M shirt that fits will look better than a T&A shirt that doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post

[/B][/B]

Uhhhhh, you sure about that one Ace?happy.gif

No, but if they get pissed, it's a triple win in my book. biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III