Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4892post #73366 of 787193/24/14 at 4:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73367 of 787193/24/14 at 5:46amQuote:Originally Posted by Robs89
Jacket - Boglioli, Shirt - Massimo Dutti, Trousers - Suitsupply, Tie - Petronius 1926, Pocket Square - Eton, Shoes - Vass MTO, Watch - Rolex Submariner
I love the colors here. Is the jacket a little small in the shoulders or does it just appear that way from the hands in the pockets?post #73368 of 787193/24/14 at 6:21ampost #73369 of 787193/24/14 at 6:49ampost #73370 of 787193/24/14 at 6:58ampost #73371 of 787193/24/14 at 7:18ampost #73372 of 787193/24/14 at 7:21ampost #73373 of 787193/24/14 at 7:29ampost #73374 of 787193/24/14 at 7:34ampost #73375 of 787193/24/14 at 7:47ampost #73376 of 787193/24/14 at 7:48amQuote:
I think that picture makes the fit look awful in retrospect. It is not my best fitting jacket, but I agree it looks truly terrible there. I've posted that same jacket before and it came off way better there. I'll post it the next time I wear it just to be sure.
Pm'ed about your stuffs though!Quote:
Haha, it looks really wide because the rear blade is making an appearance.Quote:
I'll keep an eye out for knits. Thanks for the tip.
Too matchy.post #73377 of 787193/24/14 at 8:14ampost #73378 of 787193/24/14 at 8:31ampost #73379 of 787193/24/14 at 8:38amQuote:
The pocket square isn't really the issue - its not a very revealing photo so its hard to see what's going on. The suit looks OK from what I can see (if it is a suit) but the tie should be more textured and less shiny - and if you are going to wear such a yellow tie, a light blue shirt would be a far better setting for it.post #73380 of 787193/24/14 at 8:40am
Cool cat, trousers that high look better with cuffs, you need to work on your knot.
But a solid, safe combination (navy suit, gray tie, white shirt). Black shoes probably would've worked better though given the conservativeness of everything else.Quote:
I suspect all the white in them.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › TOM FORD Skyfall Sharkskin Grey Pick & Pick O'Connor Fit Y Suit 50C... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?