Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4879  

post #73171 of 78717
Stitchey that tie is killer, where is that from if you don't mind me asking? It goes well with the shoes too. bigstar[1].gif
post #73172 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

Stitchey that tie is killer, where is that from if you don't mind me asking? It goes well with the shoes too. bigstar[1].gif

thanks, mang! its a wool drakes, got it from NMWA.
post #73173 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


thanks, mang! its a wool drakes, got it from NMWA.

That is a beauty. Saw something similar at The Armoury last week, but had spent enough already at that point.

post #73174 of 78717
Lookin' sharp, man. I do love burgundy shoes with that PoW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks @steveoly for giving me the idea to pair these shoes with this suit!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)









post #73175 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


thanks, mang! its a wool drakes, got it from NMWA.


If there's one think I've learned from these forums, it's that Stitchey really knows how to rock a wool tie.

post #73176 of 78717
Stitchy: Great tie -- and fit as a whole, for that matter.

EliodA and I got the memo. Mine is 4 patterns, the hard way.

photo 111ac0c6-bdd2-42e3-bda4-7a9983e48e8b_zps36286316.jpg
photo IMG_4167_zps74f844cd.jpg
Fun with Detail Shots! (Click to show)
photo IMG_4155_zps4a4a8c1d.jpgphoto IMG_4154_zpse265452c.jpgphoto IMG_4152_zpsa8bd78d8.jpg
Huntsman SC
Zegna tie and trou
Trafalgar belt
Pantherella socks
Peal shoes
Rest is nuffin special.
post #73177 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJen View Post

That is a beauty. Saw something similar at The Armoury last week, but had spent enough already at that point.

you should have kopped tho!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

Lookin' sharp, man. I do love burgundy shoes with that PoW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsalmon View Post

If there's one think I've learned from these forums, it's that Stitchey really knows how to rock a wool tie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

Stitchy: Great tie -- and fit as a whole, for that matter.


awe snap, thanks, guys!
post #73178 of 78717

So going back over the last couple of months, it seems my MO is generally either two patterns + textured item, one pattern + two heavily textured items, or 3 patterns with one pattern being very small scale.

 

 

 

SF Family:

Sam Hober (tie)

Kent Wang (square)

Howard Yount (trousers)

Unipair (shoes)

post #73179 of 78717
nice fit. shave your neck or grow a beard tho!
post #73180 of 78717
Details on that Jacket please?!? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #73181 of 78717

Man, I work 28 days a month. I either have time to take a picture or shave properly. I've made my choice.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

Details on that Jacket please?!? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Huntsman

post #73182 of 78717
x-post from the challenge...

post #73183 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Man, I work 28 days a month. I either have time to take a picture or shave properly. I've made my choice.

lame. grow the beard or wield the shaver.
post #73184 of 78717

WIELD THE BEARD!!!!

post #73185 of 78717


Edited by Rudals - 3/21/14 at 10:12am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III