Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4851post #72751 of 787173/16/14 at 11:54ampost #72752 of 787173/16/14 at 12:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti
Thank you once again for your compliments. Here are more photos of my jacket bespoke Mimmo Pirozzi.
Forgive my pc for this photo but I will not let upload straight ... it's crazy ... but so you can see the whole side of the jacket. And look below as the shoulder is perfect even if I keep it with just two fingers.
What do you think?
Fantastic Gianni, I like a lot the jacket.
Thank you very much for the pictures.post #72753 of 787173/16/14 at 1:59pmpost #72754 of 787173/16/14 at 2:33pmpost #72755 of 787173/16/14 at 3:05pmpost #72756 of 787173/16/14 at 4:00pmpost #72757 of 787173/16/14 at 4:00pmpost #72758 of 787173/16/14 at 4:37pmpost #72759 of 787173/16/14 at 4:38pmpost #72760 of 787173/16/14 at 4:40pmpost #72761 of 787173/16/14 at 4:41pm
I was going out to help a dancer friend teach her class, so this picture was in her studio.
Simple charcoal suit with a white shirt. Pocket square in a black/white check but barely visible in the photo. Tie is a knit material. Testing out my Allen Edmond Caryle's(usually don't dance in real shoes, but not bad at all!) Socks for fun :Dpost #72762 of 787173/16/14 at 4:45pmpost #72763 of 787173/16/14 at 5:04pmpost #72764 of 787173/16/14 at 5:07pmpost #72765 of 787173/16/14 at 6:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by notjustties
I've been posting on tumblr and the German styleforum, but I'd love to get some more inspirations and knowledge out of you guys. So here are a couple recent fits (unfortunately, it's the same suit).
Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated.
I have already ordered a new camera, so until it arrives I can only post cellphone pictures.
Apologies, if I have missed any posting guidelines. I need to get used to posting on SF.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't remember who rebloged this on tumblr but I agree with Clags. The second one is not bad at all.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by Robs89
Jacket - Michelangelo, Pants - Corneliani, Shirt - Eric Skoglund MTM, Tie - Drake's London, Pocket Square - AD56, Shoes - Loake 1880
I like this. I love the tie. But I agree with PCk1 about the trousers.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 34 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...