or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4832  

post #72466 of 78724
@nybz

Is that the natural rise of the pants? I think they are a bit low, which accentuates any non-washboard stomach. If there is room to wear them higher, comfortably, not with camel toe, I would pull them up. They have a little too much break for me, but much of that is personal preference. The shoes, and pant-shoe-sock combination, are fantastic!
post #72467 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheGroom View Post

Obviously. And experienced chefs never grill steaks, roast chickens, or beer batter cod. Experienced drivers only put high performance has in their cars, even if it's a u-Haul. Only beginning baseball players try to keep their gloves down on ground balls.

Stick on the ice coach c'mon how you gonna catch that pass? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #72468 of 78724

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

To be honest this isn't today, but it was this week and I wanted to share it.

post #72469 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheGroom View Post

@nybz

Is that the natural rise of the pants? I think they are a bit low, which accentuates any non-washboard stomach. If there is room to wear them higher, comfortably, not with camel toe, I would pull them up. They have a little too much break for me, but much of that is personal preference. The shoes, and pant-shoe-sock combination, are fantastic!

Nope it's not the natural rise, just that said non-washboard(temporary I hope) kind of force the pants down! :rotflmao: 

Yeah, I never knew my shoes could look so good till I started to learn to polish!

post #72470 of 78724

It's cold again.  :fu:

 

 

post #72471 of 78724

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post

So what your basically saying is, pretty much anyone who ever wore a navy blazer is a beginner (apart from you of course)?

Clearly you need help reading,  I wrote that wearing a Navy Blazer, with a Brown Tie, and Grey flannels. (as a standard). Is for beginners. IE: "the safe fit".

 

 which has no "style" anyway. Its just a template, - A beginner fit. The first thing a shop girl will tell you to wear.

 

If you enjoyed your clothes, as much as flaming opposing opinions. your fits would be more enjoyable to see. 

 

we have different opinions, feel free to get upset about it if you want to. in a forum, it happens.

 

edit: Not going to humor Trollings from here on. -  just fits, what i'm wearing on the day.


Edited by size 38R - 3/13/14 at 2:47pm
post #72472 of 78724
@An Acute Style Deets on the tie?
post #72473 of 78724
Quote: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Originally Posted by nybz View Post
 

Going out for a small party.  Finally getting to test out my "better" shoe shine skills!

Thoughts on the outfit? Sorry the colors came out horrible..

Also, I'm still really new here so if this is the wrong thread for these pics let me know!

 

 

 

NYBZ--Someone already mention the rise/break of pants so I will pass on that, other than to say that my avatar should hint that I also have problems in that area...so I feel your pain.  Sleeve of jacket seems to be a bit long, and I think the PS is poking out just a tad too much as well.  The thing that jumps out at me the most is that I am not a fan of dark SC/slacks and a white shirt with no tie...it just seems incomplete.  I would throw on a tie (color!) or change shirts to something with color and/or pattern.  Maybe a lavender shirt with a orange stripe or check would really make it pop.  What's the secret sauce for polishing shoes?  It's something I need to do more of!!

post #72474 of 78724
post #72475 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by size 38R View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post

So what your basically saying is, pretty much anyone who ever wore a navy blazer is a beginner (apart from you of course)?
Clearly you need help reading,  I wrote that wearing a Navy Blazer, with a Brown Tie, and Grey flannels. (as a standard). Is for beginners. IE: "the safe fit".

 which has no "style" anyway. Its just a template, - A beginner fit. The first thing a shop girl will tell you to wear.

If you enjoyed your clothes, as much as flaming opposing opinions. your fits would be more enjoyable to see. 

we have different opinions, feel free to get upset about it if you want to. in a forum, it happens.

@size 38R I've seen your banter over and over on how everyone on SF dresses like novices and have no 'style'. You promote yourself to have such great style. In all of your fit pics I have yet to see 1 person agree that your fits are as outstanding as you make them out to be. Either that says something or all of SF should just stop posting daily fit pics.
post #72476 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post

I swear Fred is 7 feet tall. Good look, sir.
Nope 6'
post #72477 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post
 

It's cold again.  :fu:

 

 


That  Gentlemen, is how to wear a Blue Blazer.  AAS gets it right more than most.  almost everytime. :worship:       By throwing in his own style. love it!

post #72478 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms340 View Post

@An Acute Style Deets on the tie?

Polo Ralph Lauren green grenadine with pink stripes, 3" wide, untipped, lined, 3 fold, 55" long.  I got it off eBay for $12.  

post #72479 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by size 38R View Post

Cross post: My regular threads.  Selfie in a shop mirror....




still waiting to bust out the summer clothes.....

Is this person a troll or is he seriously trying to criticize people here? I haven't been following lately...
post #72480 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

Is this person a troll or is he seriously trying to criticize people here? I haven't been following lately...

In his mind, Option B; in everyone else's, Option A.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III