Also, how did Murl not get 53 thumbs? That was perfect.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4830post #72436 of 787223/13/14 at 6:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72437 of 787223/13/14 at 6:41am
X-post from the Friday challenge:Quote:Originally Posted by EliodA
Since you guys have nailed the navy and light blue scenarios already, I've gone the charcoal route.
Suit, shirt and tie all from Boggi Milano, which stocks all the middle-of-the-road CBD stuff.
Typical details: unbuttoned, angled shirt cuffs, knit tie, PS according to the just-stuff-it-in method and of course, a cellphonepost #72438 of 787223/13/14 at 6:52ampost #72439 of 787223/13/14 at 6:59ampost #72440 of 787223/13/14 at 7:07amQuote:Originally Posted by jungleroller
All around great combinations from everyone!! I'm strangely attracted to odd things in this case @upr_crust
those cufflinks are awesome!
Today's cufflinks are from the Metropolitan Museum - a repro of an enamelled Faberge animal figure, I believe. I've not had occasion to wear them much, but I decided that today's attire could use two spots of green.
Thanks for noticing, in any case.post #72441 of 787223/13/14 at 7:54ampost #72442 of 787223/13/14 at 8:01ampost #72443 of 787223/13/14 at 8:04amQuote:
Because I'm posed like an uptight American who is trying to emulate a relaxed and cool Italian. Thanks for the high praise though! No idea how many thumbs I have...I'm always on mobile.post #72444 of 787223/13/14 at 8:16ampost #72445 of 787223/13/14 at 8:32ampost #72446 of 787223/13/14 at 8:36ampost #72447 of 787223/13/14 at 8:48ampost #72448 of 787223/13/14 at 8:57ampost #72449 of 787223/13/14 at 9:23ampost #72450 of 787223/13/14 at 9:27am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Coxy's Impulse Control / Kop Recovery Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Is this a normal wear rate on new shoes? 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Is deep, yearning love still a thing at 30??? 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...