Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4827post #72391 of 787213/12/14 at 10:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72392 of 787213/12/14 at 10:48ampost #72393 of 787213/12/14 at 10:49amQuote:
You just stole my look. Back to the drawing board...bummer...post #72394 of 787213/12/14 at 11:44ampost #72395 of 787213/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:
Thanks for the comments, everyone. In rethinking it, I think a burgundy tie, or something with red in it may have been a better choice for the tie, and helped the shirt work.
@DonCologne - I applaud the ascot, but I think the square/shirt might be too matchy.
@calypso - welcome! Very nice first post.
Another tweed for me today:post #72396 of 787213/12/14 at 12:14pmpost #72397 of 787213/12/14 at 12:20pmpost #72398 of 787213/12/14 at 12:31pm
Shoeless?! That's dangerous.
Please mail me your shoes and I'll mail these to you, Herr Cologne.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #72399 of 787213/12/14 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cleav
Apologies, x post from Friday Challenge
More and details (Click to show)
Great look, Cleav (and there's that Rolex again ), though you may want to unbutton your coat when seated. Looks about to pop therepost #72400 of 787213/12/14 at 12:40pmQuote:
Quite right I was in so much of a rush to make the timer on the cam I forgot realised when posted
Thanks though mate, appreciate your support.post #72401 of 787213/12/14 at 12:42pmpost #72402 of 787213/12/14 at 2:56pmpost #72403 of 787213/12/14 at 3:10pmpost #72404 of 787213/12/14 at 3:10pmpost #72405 of 787213/12/14 at 3:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by rms340
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I figure this is the most appropriate place to post this. Apologies for the derail. I saw this on my FB newsfeed just a few mins ago. Gave me a good laugh.
Black dress pants...
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 28 seconds ago
- › BNIB Carmina Burgundy Shell Cordovan Austerity Boot 8UK 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Wingtip boots - Barrie last - 9.5D 9 minutes ago
- › Alden x Unionmade Halleck Wingtip boot - #8 cordovan - 9.5D Barrie 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...