or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4826  

post #72376 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltimeban View Post
 

Any discussion about what may or may not go with this tie is academic at best.

 

(just FYI its actually a burgundy PS rather than red, I wanted a muted tone as the tie is so attention-grabbing and busy)

 

I had to get this out of my system as I gear up for the Friday challenge which is sedate by comparison.

 

If you're going to wear it, why not try wearing it in the best way? The hanky looked plain red on my screen.

post #72377 of 78722

In Vegas for a conference.  Pic before last night's dinner and post-dinner cards.

Note:  I'm not a fan of suit sans tie, but guys who wear ties to craps tables tend to get punched in the face (unless, of course, you refer to yourself as "Bond").

 

 


Edited by Licious - 3/12/14 at 8:08am
post #72378 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

Yesterday's outfit - D'Avenza suit.

, Carmina navy shell shoes.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Hosting provided by FotoTime

Hosting provided by FotoTimeHosting provided by FotoTime 

 

If not already entered, you may wanna head over to the Fricday Challenge with what you have going on here. 

post #72379 of 78722
another winner, GMMcL!
post #72380 of 78722

x-post from FC thread

 

 

 

Zegna // Zegna // Armani // Radiconcini // Zegna

 

Menefreghismo! (Click to show)
Yaki-inspired pose

 

Marzotto-inspired pose

 

 
post #72381 of 78722
Apologies, x post from Friday Challenge


AppleMark



More and details (Click to show)

Suit - Canali

Shirt - Cornelliani

Tie- Drakes

Socks - Wolsey

Shoes - Edward Green




post #72382 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post
 

If not already entered, you may wanna head over to the Fricday Challenge with what you have going on here. 


Thanks - I've added it to the challenge.

post #72383 of 78722

 

Brooks Brothers

Luxire

Sam Hober
E. Zegna

 

 

 

Banana

Kent Wang

 

 

Detail:

 

Detail (Click to show)

 

post #72384 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltimeban View Post
 

Any discussion about what may or may not go with this tie is academic at best.

 

(just FYI its actually a burgundy PS rather than red, I wanted a muted tone as the tie is so attention-grabbing and busy)

 

I had to get this out of my system as I gear up for the Friday challenge which is sedate by comparison.

 

If you're going to wear it, why not try wearing it in the best way? The hanky looked plain red on my screen.

 

How do you mean? That choice of PS was what I considered "best". Anything else would've clashed too much with the tie or vied for attention.

post #72385 of 78722
looking good cleav.
post #72386 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

I'm disappointed tbh. I was expecting a single, giant doraemon on the tie. I suppose everything in life is disappointing when compared to giant doraemon.

 

Yeah, I wondered if that was what you were expecting. So to cheer you up:

 

post #72387 of 78722

My outfit for a sailing trip

 

 

See details (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

post #72388 of 78722
New too me Zegna cashmere jacket, needs a bit of work. Will post better pics when I get it back from the tailors.


Edited by JHT652 - 3/12/14 at 4:11pm
post #72389 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
 

 

Yeah, I wondered if that was what you were expecting. So to cheer you up:

 

[giant doraemon]

Best look of the day, right there.

post #72390 of 78722
x-post from the friday challenge


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III