or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4801  

post #72001 of 78717

@kulata Love everything!  Who is the Jacket made by?  

post #72002 of 78717
What color is the shirt, Mr. Reeves?
post #72003 of 78717
post #72004 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

What color is the shirt, Mr. Reeves?

Its white but the lighting makes it looks a bit murky there compared to the square.
post #72005 of 78717
SB - i have the same thoughts about that as i do towards GMMcL. i think the shirt strikes me as too flat and formal for the rest, despite the fact i think it looks nice.
post #72006 of 78717
Thanks for confirming my suspicion. Do you mind if I cross-post it in the Friday challenge today?
post #72007 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

SB - i have the same thoughts about that as i do towards GMMcL. i think the shirt strikes me as too flat and formal for the rest, despite the fact i think it looks nice.

What if I told you that the shirt has texture, but that the picture doesn't show it?

post #72008 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post

I took 4-5 new purchases to the tailor and have wanted to try them out. I would have worn this jacket for the FU challenge a few weeks ago had it been ready. Post work photos, a bit sloppy.



Very nice jacket...compliments

post #72009 of 78717
Apologies for FC White Shirt X post

(thanks for the recent support gents, humbling indeed)



Two more (Click to show)


post #72010 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Thanks for confirming my suspicion. Do you mind if I cross-post it in the Friday challenge today?

lol you dont need my permission. go ahead a enter it, i may even vote for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

What if I told you that the shirt has texture, but that the picture doesn't show it? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

i would 100% believe you. i have suffered from that with my pics as well, and its very frustrating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Apologies for FC White Shirt X post

(thanks for the recent support gents, humbling indeed)



Two more (Click to show)



excellent.
post #72011 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Thanks for confirming my suspicion. Do you mind if I cross-post it in the Friday challenge today?

go ahead
post #72012 of 78717
Thanks Stitchy very kind of you, always in your debt nod[1].gif
post #72013 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

@kulata
 Love everything!  Who is the Jacket made by?  
Thanks. It's a Belvest jacket
post #72014 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Awwwww...them shoes are so cute~ Uncle SB. 

post #72015 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Thanks Stitchy very kind of you, always in your debt nod[1].gif

in my debt you say. hmmmmmmmm...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III