or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4786  

post #71776 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

Tonight I am attending the members' preview for the Whitney Biennial, an event for which it is impossible to be ill-dressed, since the attendees range from museum patrons to working artists, to Williamsburg and Bushwick hipsters (with or without trust funds). The art is usually execrable, but the people-watching is superb - creatures whom seem only to come to life within the walls of a museum when there is promise of free booze and a bohemian ambiance.

My attire for this evening is somewhat defensive - the flat cap (versus a proper hat) allows me to eschew the endless line at the coat check, and to either wear or carry my overcoat.

In a room full of hipsters, the most revolutionary thing to be is a bourgeois, hence today's attire.




[/SPOILER]

Very powerfully attired may I say.
post #71777 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

In a room full of hipsters, the most revolutionary thing to be is a bourgeois, hence today's attire.
 

Priceless. Sigged.

post #71778 of 78717

Many thanks daDudeson for elevating my recent fit to the exalted 20+ club.

 

You complete me.

post #71779 of 78717

Another day with sunshine and I decide to wear the first time in the year loafers

 

 

See details (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

post #71780 of 78717
Holy crap, 33 thumbs on the Monday fit is a new personal record by a wide margin icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Thanks guys, I'm deeply humbled....

Today is pretty conservative too. Still working a relaxed pose, but not doing much progress....


Details (Click to show)



post #71781 of 78717
Excellent stuff this morning gentlemen.

Pingson - There is no way that you have not gotten more than 33 likes before. For real?

Anden - I think that you have really been stepping it up lately. Great stuff.
post #71782 of 78717
@Pingson
Yeah, I usually avoid posting on days when you post because I look like a homelessman compare to you.

But very nice CBD Today, sir.
post #71783 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Excellent stuff this morning gentlemen.

Pingson - There is no way that you have not gotten more than 33 likes before. For real?

Anden - I think that you have really been stepping it up lately. Great stuff.

I don't think I have topped 30 before.....

+1 on the comment on Anden, some really excellent fits recently from him. Makes me proud to be a Swede......
post #71784 of 78717
If I was less of a lazy ass I would go back and find them, but I'm fairly sure that you have topped 30 before.

Rudals, do not hold back. Most people look homeless next to the Pingmeister!
post #71785 of 78717

UprCrust, i loved the last fit. but have to ask............   tell me about the Compass?  

post #71786 of 78717

Thank you Pingson and Stitchy!

 

I have invested in four new SC:s the last couple of months along with four pairs of flannels so I now have more to choose from.

Stitch told me more than a year ago that I should ditch the cotton (moleskins) for wool. My excuse then was that I ride a bike to work...

The solution is to keep a couple of trousers and SC:s in the office :-) So now I ride in appropriate trousers and change at work. I drive my car to work about once a week and then I rotate the wardrobe...

 

My new window spot for pics seems to bring out the flavours better too.

post #71787 of 78717

Pingson, as a photographer I think this pose works, generally if a limb bends it looks good… well, bent. I like it! What camera do you use?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

Holy crap, 33 thumbs on the Monday fit is a new personal record by a wide margin icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Thanks guys, I'm deeply humbled....

Today is pretty conservative too. Still working a relaxed pose, but not doing much progress....

Details (Click to show)


post #71788 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnathor View Post

Pingson, as a photographer I think this pose works, generally if a limb bends it looks good… well, bent. I like it! What camera do you use? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

Holy crap, 33 thumbs on the Monday fit is a new personal record by a wide margin icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif Thanks guys, I'm deeply humbled....


Today is pretty conservative too. Still working a relaxed pose, but not doing much progress....


Details (Click to show)






My wife's Panasonic GX1
post #71789 of 78717
Anden, I am so glad to hear that you have been making such positive clothing-lifestyle choice changes!!
post #71790 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post
 

Many thanks daDudeson for elevating my recent fit to the exalted 20+ club.

 

You complete me.

My last fit falls one short of the pantheon. I has a sad.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III