Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4775post #71611 of 787223/2/14 at 6:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71612 of 787223/2/14 at 7:26ampost #71613 of 787223/2/14 at 7:47ampost #71614 of 787223/2/14 at 9:19ampost #71615 of 787223/2/14 at 9:25ampost #71616 of 787223/2/14 at 9:32ampost #71617 of 787223/2/14 at 9:35ampost #71618 of 787223/2/14 at 9:43ampost #71619 of 787223/2/14 at 9:59ampost #71620 of 787223/2/14 at 10:24ampost #71621 of 787223/2/14 at 10:44ampost #71622 of 787223/2/14 at 11:55ampost #71623 of 787223/2/14 at 11:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
I am giving a sermon today, believe or not, because my dad is on vacation.
You kind of expect that this kind of day would come when your family has 4 generations of Presbyterian pastors.
I became an CPA so that I wouldn't have to though.
But I guess I just had it coming.
Lord, help us all. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I will give a big "Amen" to your attire and to your sermon.post #71624 of 787223/2/14 at 12:08pmQuote:
The cut is really good, but at the moment with 2-3 kg more on the hips, it is a little bit tight. It´s a Corneliani in european size 50 Drop 7. I have a Corneliani suit with the same size and it fits me also well (same problem with the little bit too much on the hips).post #71625 of 787223/2/14 at 12:55pmQuote:
Thank you both! I think I got more compliments on my tie and the look than I got on my sermon...good thing I didn't go down that path.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Nike Roshe GS Hyper Rose et Blanc Junior Femme 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Nike Free 5.0 V2 Essex Black White Silver Men's Size UK 6~9 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Roshe Run Junior en Violet-Rose Fluo et Taille Eu 36 Femme 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...