@Claghorn Love the Tie and SC! Where is that SC from?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4775post #71611 of 787173/2/14 at 9:32ampost #71612 of 787173/2/14 at 9:35ampost #71613 of 787173/2/14 at 9:43ampost #71614 of 787173/2/14 at 9:59ampost #71615 of 787173/2/14 at 10:24ampost #71616 of 787173/2/14 at 10:44ampost #71617 of 787173/2/14 at 11:55ampost #71618 of 787173/2/14 at 11:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
I am giving a sermon today, believe or not, because my dad is on vacation.
You kind of expect that this kind of day would come when your family has 4 generations of Presbyterian pastors.
I became an CPA so that I wouldn't have to though.
But I guess I just had it coming.
Lord, help us all. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I will give a big "Amen" to your attire and to your sermon.post #71619 of 787173/2/14 at 12:08pmQuote:
The cut is really good, but at the moment with 2-3 kg more on the hips, it is a little bit tight. It´s a Corneliani in european size 50 Drop 7. I have a Corneliani suit with the same size and it fits me also well (same problem with the little bit too much on the hips).post #71620 of 787173/2/14 at 12:55pmQuote:
Thank you both! I think I got more compliments on my tie and the look than I got on my sermon...good thing I didn't go down that path.post #71621 of 787173/2/14 at 1:26pmQuote:
Thank you so much for your lovely message. I really appreciate the sincerity of your heart and your kind words. I love the stuff because it is very unique and today is not right anymore.
Whatever you need are at your disposal.post #71622 of 787173/2/14 at 1:33pmQuote:
Thank you very much for your kind words. Really. I appreciate them very much. In fact I do not have a style taken by others. I love what I wear. and I wear what I love. And that's it.
For what shall mean any arrangements which are at your complete.post #71623 of 787173/2/14 at 3:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And here's how I was dressed yesterday: vintage fabric Fox, D'Avino bespoke shirts, shoes Bestetti MTO. And of course, the pocket-square and tie are PassaggioCravatte. More and more vintage and bespoke.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
An amazing tie! Over the top, but splendid. It reminds me of a quip by Igor Stravinsky when asked about the music of Charles Gounod: "If one must have chocolate, why not have a lot of it? Especially, if it is French chocolate."post #71624 of 787173/2/14 at 3:41pmQuote:
haha.. I'd have to agree with old Igor on that as well.
Looks great GC!post #71625 of 787173/2/14 at 5:54pm
Great outfit yesterday DonC, everything was completely in harmony with everything else.
Props also to Rudals, definitely a contender for the "most improved" award.
Today I've tried for a "WAYWRN-friendly" fit - although still with a touch of pattern clash. Shirt is light blue.
Jacket - Pal Zileri Sartoriale
Shirt - Camicissima
Tie - Henry Carter
Square - Kent Wang
Watch - Sea-Gull
Trousers - Canali
Belt - Oxford
Socks - Bresciani
Shoes - Carmina shell cordovan
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 13 minutes ago
- › Bespoke garments and body changes with exercise? 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 26 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 33 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › How to Buy a Women Dress Online That Puts on...
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway