or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4748  

post #71206 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

 

This is a great outfit. I love the colors and textures. They mix very well. I like the coat a lot, but I think it may be too small for you in the waist and the length. Pity. I think the shirt is fine.

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

 

@luv2breformed  - Your improvement on this board has been astounding. I agree with @An Acute Style that the jacket might be a touch short, but not that it is too tight.

 

 

Thanks for the great feedback, guys. I've had a lot of help along the way from some great people! I checked the measurements after reading what you guys wrote and I made a mistake when I bought the jacket. The jacket matched my proper measurements exactly except I measured from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the jacket, while the seller measured from the top of collar to the bottom of the jacket. No wonder it's an inch short! I will still wear it (and another one I bought from the same seller), but I am not quite as ecstatic about the purchases as I first was. Look out for his charcoal cousin on here sometime (who will also be an inch short =/).

post #71207 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Looking good. Can't wait to pick mine up next week! Pretty bummed I'm so long legged I had to go with no cuffs, but it still gonna look good.

 

Can your tailor do a faux cuff for you?  It requires barely more material than a non-cuffed hem

post #71208 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Looking good. Can't wait to pick mine up next week! Pretty bummed I'm so long legged I had to go with no cuffs, but it still gonna look good.

thanks, mang. looking forward to seeing yours.

plus one to gregs advice about a false cuff, i have done that on a few of my pants and it looks great.
post #71209 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Can your tailor do a faux cuff for you?  It requires barely more material than a non-cuffed hem

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks, mang. looking forward to seeing yours.

plus one to gregs advice about a false cuff, i have done that on a few of my pants and it looks great.

Never crossed my mind because I have never done it. I'll giver her a call and ask. I don't have much confidence in any of the tailors around here...I'll be a nervous wreck until I get the suit back.
post #71210 of 78717
frown.gif

its pretty easy i think. should be fine.
post #71211 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post


네. 제 아내는 한국인입니다.

나도! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post #71212 of 78717
칭 종 빙 봉
post #71213 of 78717
^ As someone who can read that, I say: אתה שמוק
post #71214 of 78717
Kayn. Betach.
post #71215 of 78717

First day back from break at school and second lecture on hyperbolic geometry.  Tired.  Four herringbones.  Not crazy about the pocket square.

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #71216 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post
 

First day back from break at school and second lecture on hyperbolic geometry.  Tired.  Four herringbones.  Not crazy about the pocket square.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Love the coat! :fonz:

post #71217 of 78717
Sup doods, long time no post here!





Sartorio by Kiton
Finamore
Marinella
RLPL
GG
post #71218 of 78717
So super
post #71219 of 78717
That is cool, dood.
The overcheck flash-reminded me of 'Lipstick on your Collar'.
The British inclined gents here will probably know what I'm refering to.
post #71220 of 78717
looking good, spoo.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III