or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4738  

post #71056 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post


Gents - I have been eyeing a suit of this color. I am a banker who handles companies between $10mm and $1B of revenue, across all industries. And I am in Louisville. Do you think this color is too blue for my line or work? That's been my struggle, would I stand out in a bad way in a sea of navy and charcoal... thoughts are welcome.

 

What do your clients expect you to wear, the standard navy/charcoal? I'd say it's always better to err on the safe side, but you might be able to pull off a brighter blue during the warmer months. Perhaps you should look into airforce blue? It's a little different from navy, but not so much that you'll raise eyebrows. Might be hard to find OTR though.

post #71057 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

argh, you edited it before I got my joke in

that what he said?
post #71058 of 78723

Conference all week.  Yesterdays combo.

 

 

Dripped bacon grease on my shoes at breakfast.  Such internal conflict of love and anger. :spam:

post #71059 of 78723

Yesterday's fit. It was warm enough out that I wanted to go full out prep, but the shoes are out of character given that it was sloppy as fark.

@J011yroger, you'll see why I tagged you in a second.

 

 

 

 

post #71060 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post
 

Conference all week.  Yesterdays combo.

 

 

Dripped bacon grease on my shoes at breakfast.  Such internal conflict of love and anger. :spam:

 

I've dripped bacon grease on my shoes twice...get them to a VERY GOOD cobbler ASAP...otherwise your shoes may be in trouble.

post #71061 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
 

Yesterday's fit. It was warm enough out that I wanted to go full out prep, but the shoes are out of character given that it was sloppy as fark.

@J011yroger, you'll see why I tagged you in a second.

 

 

Next month we will have to do a twins fit. Nantucket reds, repp ties, and white OCBD. I won't wear bucs until memorial day though, so we will have to agree on shoes.

 

Actually, that would be a cool idea for a challenge, pick a partner, and both do as close to identical fits as you can.

 

J

post #71062 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
 

Yesterday's fit. It was warm enough out that I wanted to go full out prep, but the shoes are out of character given that it was sloppy as fark.

@J011yroger, you'll see why I tagged you in a second.

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

no.gif

post #71063 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
no.gif

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #71064 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by J011yroger View Post
 

 

Next month we will have to do a twins fit. Nantucket reds, repp ties, and white OCBD. I won't wear bucs until memorial day though, so we will have to agree on shoes.

 

Actually, that would be a cool idea for a challenge, pick a partner, and both do as close to identical fits as you can.

 

J



I would have loved to wear my white suede bucks with the fit!

post #71065 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

Conference all week.  Yesterdays combo.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Dripped bacon grease on my shoes at breakfast.  Such internal conflict of love and anger. spam%5B1%5D.gif

Who made the jacket?
post #71066 of 78723
Fresh Prince of Bel Air is always full of win.
post #71067 of 78723
This thread is in need of some black tie:



And for the after party:
post #71068 of 78723

@Monkeyface

I am NOT(!) wearing a tux at my wedding!

no.gif

post #71069 of 78723

Calm down noodles it's a friday. You're going to make me spill my mint julep!

post #71070 of 78723

LOL...I've been really stressed out because of the big event coming up. My apologies.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III