You can never own too many blue jackets. You can never own too many brown ties. And you can never own too many pairs of gray trousers.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4736
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71027 of 787222/21/14 at 7:37ampost #71028 of 787222/21/14 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Hirsh
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Can someone explain to me what is going on here?post #71029 of 787222/21/14 at 7:48ampost #71030 of 787222/21/14 at 7:53ampost #71031 of 787222/21/14 at 7:55ampost #71032 of 787222/21/14 at 7:59ampost #71033 of 787222/21/14 at 8:00amDamn you guys and you fancy f$&! pictures! I'm never posting a shitty selfie again.
I love that Panta, Stitch. It's a great fit on you and awesome fabric.
Timo, you rock. Just started using Tumblr and I enjoy your stuff.post #71034 of 787222/21/14 at 8:16ampost #71035 of 787222/21/14 at 8:18ampost #71036 of 787222/21/14 at 8:27ampost #71037 of 787222/21/14 at 8:27ampost #71038 of 787222/21/14 at 8:34amQuote:
dont stop. your fit was nice. beats no pics at all.Quote:I love that Panta, Stitch. It's a great fit on you and awesome fabric.
thanks, man. i love it too!Quote:
thanks for the feedback, ed.
i was wondering about that. my instinct was to reach for the brown tie from you, but i already did that combo and i wanted to change it up. plus i have not worn this tie all season and i like it.
i had hoped:
1. the brown stripe in the tie would be enough shoe/beard color to work.
2. the largely spread apart stripes would work.
perhaps i was mistaken.post #71039 of 787222/21/14 at 8:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1734 Active Users (457 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › Kiton Dress Shirt Quality 3 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 2 minutes ago
- › Cheap Kitchens UK 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Varisty rain jacket with... 8 minutes ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] NUMBER (N)INE █ Fall/Winter 2008 faux shearling... 9 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...