You can never own too many blue jackets. You can never own too many brown ties. And you can never own too many pairs of gray trousers.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4736post #71026 of 787222/21/14 at 7:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71027 of 787222/21/14 at 7:37ampost #71028 of 787222/21/14 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Hirsh
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Can someone explain to me what is going on here?post #71029 of 787222/21/14 at 7:48ampost #71030 of 787222/21/14 at 7:53ampost #71031 of 787222/21/14 at 7:55ampost #71032 of 787222/21/14 at 7:59ampost #71033 of 787222/21/14 at 8:00amDamn you guys and you fancy f$&! pictures! I'm never posting a shitty selfie again.
I love that Panta, Stitch. It's a great fit on you and awesome fabric.
Timo, you rock. Just started using Tumblr and I enjoy your stuff.post #71034 of 787222/21/14 at 8:16ampost #71035 of 787222/21/14 at 8:18ampost #71036 of 787222/21/14 at 8:27ampost #71037 of 787222/21/14 at 8:27ampost #71038 of 787222/21/14 at 8:34amQuote:
dont stop. your fit was nice. beats no pics at all.Quote:I love that Panta, Stitch. It's a great fit on you and awesome fabric.
thanks, man. i love it too!Quote:
thanks for the feedback, ed.
i was wondering about that. my instinct was to reach for the brown tie from you, but i already did that combo and i wanted to change it up. plus i have not worn this tie all season and i like it.
i had hoped:
1. the brown stripe in the tie would be enough shoe/beard color to work.
2. the largely spread apart stripes would work.
perhaps i was mistaken.post #71039 of 787222/21/14 at 8:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1602 Active Users (364 Members and 1238 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 second ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...