Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4724post #70846 of 787192/18/14 at 7:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70847 of 787192/18/14 at 7:37ampost #70848 of 787192/18/14 at 7:38am
Going to a college social later, needed something subdued, relaxed, but also formal.post #70849 of 787192/18/14 at 7:43am
Shirt is reading more turquoise than IRL, really just a standard light blue.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #70850 of 787192/18/14 at 7:49amQuote:Originally Posted by SirDoctor
Going to a college social later, needed something subdued, relaxed, but also formal.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Did you sew the brace buttons on yourself?
Regardless, I would move the front ones to line up with the first belt loop, then go 3" back for the second one.
It will look vastly better.
Jpost #70851 of 787192/18/14 at 7:54amQuote:
Thanks. I did sew them without any knowledge of where they should be, I'm glad I've finally been corrected on my placement! I should have done more thorough research beforehand tho'.post #70852 of 787192/18/14 at 8:07amQuote:
Yup, first one lines up with the primary pleat, which is usually the first belt loop too.
3" between them, you can go up to 3.5".
I usually safety pin them on, then see how it looks before stitching.
You are supposed to cut the belt loops off after too, but I usually don't.
Jpost #70853 of 787192/18/14 at 9:09ampost #70854 of 787192/18/14 at 10:30ampost #70855 of 787192/18/14 at 11:26ampost #70856 of 787192/18/14 at 11:52ampost #70857 of 787192/18/14 at 11:54ampost #70858 of 787192/18/14 at 11:57ampost #70859 of 787192/18/14 at 12:18pmpost #70860 of 787192/18/14 at 12:25pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 22 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 51 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...