My first, so go easy haha
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4680post #70186 of 787222/6/14 at 9:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70187 of 787222/6/14 at 9:29amQuote:Originally Posted by beneven
My first, so go easy haha
Hardly HOF, very cold today so I went for layers, tie clip is a little big for the tie, apologies for the crap pic
Tie seems a little more formal than the rest of the pieces imo. Maybe something a little more textured/woolen would be more consistent? Also, the knot could use a little work for a good dimple. Can't tell the fit of the items obv from this shot, so I will assume everything fits well.
Other than those few small things I like it and think that jacket/cardigan is very nice. I love its unstructured look.post #70188 of 787222/6/14 at 10:00ampost #70189 of 787222/6/14 at 10:03ampost #70190 of 787222/6/14 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
More (Click to show)Nice sunny day, 27C, winter is on its way out. But I have a new flannel three piece and it has to be worn at least once!
The ETB tribute "bog shot".
And if we're doing flannel, might as well add double-soled brogues...
Family: Antonio Muro tie from Exquisite Trimmings, madder PS from Shibumi, burgundy fil d-Ecosse OTC socks by Mazarin from Mes Chaussettes Rouges.
What's the story behind the alignment of the stripes on the lapel, mimo?Quote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
See details (Click to show)
DC, that vest shouldn't be anywhere near that suit. Truly incoherent on just about every level.post #70191 of 787222/6/14 at 10:45ampost #70192 of 787222/6/14 at 10:53ampost #70193 of 787222/6/14 at 10:57amQuote:Quote:
Thanks guys. Mimo, I hear ya on the tipped. I normally would have worn plain white today, but I have for 3 straight days. Then again, I own 3 of these tipped things.post #70194 of 787222/6/14 at 11:49ampost #70195 of 787222/6/14 at 11:53ampost #70196 of 787222/6/14 at 11:56ampost #70197 of 787222/6/14 at 11:56ampost #70198 of 787222/6/14 at 11:57ampost #70199 of 787222/6/14 at 12:03pmpost #70200 of 787222/6/14 at 12:05pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › (( business)) +919772193202 loVE PRobLEM sPecialiSt in muscat 15 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...