Loving every look on this page!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4679post #70172 of 787172/6/14 at 7:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Tom Miler
Jacket with no lining and ocbd :D
Pictures by K. Łukowicz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great pictures! Where is that tie from? Compliments! Also is your Whiskey tasting only in Warsaw or do you travel to Kraków at all?post #70173 of 787172/6/14 at 7:45ampost #70174 of 787172/6/14 at 7:47am
We'll get through this, Stitchy...
Noodles, good tie. Can you feel your world changing?
Clags, that's lovely even without a PS. The jacket is really beautiful, and I do wish I'd bought that "Thredbo" tie before they sold out...post #70175 of 787172/6/14 at 8:10ampost #70176 of 787172/6/14 at 8:19ampost #70177 of 787172/6/14 at 8:39ampost #70178 of 787172/6/14 at 8:43ampost #70179 of 787172/6/14 at 8:43am
+1 to Noodles' comment.
I don't like those coloured edge squares a lot (heresy!), but especially when they sort of match the tie. Apart from that, this is typically gorgeous. I am also in favour of slightly shiny neats like this with business suits sometimes. So there.post #70180 of 787172/6/14 at 9:14ampost #70181 of 787172/6/14 at 9:23ampost #70182 of 787172/6/14 at 9:29amQuote:Originally Posted by beneven
My first, so go easy haha
Hardly HOF, very cold today so I went for layers, tie clip is a little big for the tie, apologies for the crap pic
Tie seems a little more formal than the rest of the pieces imo. Maybe something a little more textured/woolen would be more consistent? Also, the knot could use a little work for a good dimple. Can't tell the fit of the items obv from this shot, so I will assume everything fits well.
Other than those few small things I like it and think that jacket/cardigan is very nice. I love its unstructured look.post #70183 of 787172/6/14 at 10:00ampost #70184 of 787172/6/14 at 10:03ampost #70185 of 787172/6/14 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
More (Click to show)Nice sunny day, 27C, winter is on its way out. But I have a new flannel three piece and it has to be worn at least once!
The ETB tribute "bog shot".
And if we're doing flannel, might as well add double-soled brogues...
Family: Antonio Muro tie from Exquisite Trimmings, madder PS from Shibumi, burgundy fil d-Ecosse OTC socks by Mazarin from Mes Chaussettes Rouges.
What's the story behind the alignment of the stripes on the lapel, mimo?Quote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
See details (Click to show)
DC, that vest shouldn't be anywhere near that suit. Truly incoherent on just about every level.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Napoli Navy Thread: NWT 38R, 40R, 42R 15 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 23 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 42 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 43 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 46 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY NAPOLI 38R THREAD 55 minutes ago
- › Matt's Holiday Food Log (Holding Myself Accountable) 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...