or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4669  

post #70021 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post


did you move into banking?

No, I ran from banking to do something more respectable. LOL

Working for Wall St. lobbying firm went against everything I stood for. 

post #70022 of 78722
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post


did you move into banking

 

Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

No, I ran from banking to do something more respectable. LOL

Working for Wall St. lobbying firm went against everything I stood for. 

 

Funny because I'm in the process of interviewing for banking

 

Hence, more CBD (same suit, different tie):

post #70023 of 78722

 

Epaulet

mtm

grenadine

Epaulet

Loake

post #70024 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

Ammanati: Love that tie.

Thanks for the thumbs recently.

Today.
 

I really like both the shirt and the jacket, but I don't love them together, and I worry that the jacket is a bit small.

 

I need one or two of those Chipp wool ties.

post #70025 of 78722

@DonCologne I like your look but I'm not sold on those pants.  Maybe that's personal preference or my inherent hate toward the green bay packers (american football team) but I think a different color, or just a more toned down color in general would better.  

post #70026 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post


Mimo you know you are violating the well-established half your age + seven years rule, right? sly.gif

 

i use this rule too. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post




Well, enough math for now - today is kind of a meh.. day, had no inspiration getting dressed this morning.... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

I would like to dress "meh" more frequently and look like this. :nodding:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

Uncle Nemo! I am an old man myself!
I am 32 and my soon to be wife is 24. Oh you bet I like that. Heee ha~~~

 

You asians seem to "tragar años" (swalow years or something like that. Would never imagined you were 32. 

post #70027 of 78722
e669bf8c-0699-4e48-a11c-45b9caabf830_zps9684f9af.jpg

268d9eaa-f62e-4c2c-a6ee-f5480b822692_zpsd414ea42.jpg

cfdfffb0-77da-435a-bc0b-0cfc64c3eb6f_zps165fc7de.jpg
post #70028 of 78722

Funny, we're actually looking for someone with a strong banking background, MBA and CFA. 

I'll be doing the interview too so I'll just say hire this guy and we'll just talk about your WAYWRN. 

post #70029 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

 

 

You asians seem to "tragar años" (swalow years or something like that. Would never imagined you were 32. 

My fiance's face look like she's still 18 but her body...

...I thank God everyday.

post #70030 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

My fiance's face look like she's still 18 but her body...

...I thank God everyday.

 

:lol:

 

:fistbump:

post #70031 of 78722

El Supremo being again, Supreme! :slayer:

post #70032 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
 

 

:lol:

 

:fistbump:

:devil::inlove:

post #70033 of 78722

Thanks guys for thumbs. I am glad you like the look.

@GMMcL Tie is from this year Drake's sale - £30.

post #70034 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

@DonCologne
 I like your look but I'm not sold on those pants.  Maybe that's personal preference or my inherent hate toward the green bay packers (american football team) but I think a different color, or just a more toned down color in general would better.  

Giving up a 48-yard TD on 4th and 8 with 38 sec remaining still stings, eh? devil.gif
post #70035 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

Funny, we're actually looking for someone with a strong banking background, MBA and CFA. 
I'll be doing the interview too so I'll just say hire this guy and we'll just talk about your WAYWRN. 

you talkin bout me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

El Supremo being again, Supreme! icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

a dank!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III