That is a very beautiful PS. I am not feeling the tie.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4669
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70022 of 787232/4/14 at 8:05ampost #70023 of 787232/4/14 at 8:16amQuote:
Funny because I'm in the process of interviewing for banking
Hence, more CBD (same suit, different tie):post #70024 of 787232/4/14 at 8:17ampost #70025 of 787232/4/14 at 8:24ampost #70026 of 787232/4/14 at 8:30am
@DonCologne I like your look but I'm not sold on those pants. Maybe that's personal preference or my inherent hate toward the green bay packers (american football team) but I think a different color, or just a more toned down color in general would better.post #70027 of 787232/4/14 at 8:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Mimo you know you are violating the well-established half your age + seven years rule, right?
i use this rule too.Quote:
I would like to dress "meh" more frequently and look like this.Quote:
You asians seem to "tragar años" (swalow years or something like that. Would never imagined you were 32.post #70028 of 787232/4/14 at 8:34ampost #70029 of 787232/4/14 at 8:35am
Funny, we're actually looking for someone with a strong banking background, MBA and CFA.
I'll be doing the interview too so I'll just say hire this guy and we'll just talk about your WAYWRN.post #70030 of 787232/4/14 at 8:39ampost #70031 of 787232/4/14 at 8:40ampost #70032 of 787232/4/14 at 8:40ampost #70033 of 787232/4/14 at 8:43ampost #70034 of 787232/4/14 at 8:55ampost #70035 of 787232/4/14 at 8:55amQuote:Originally Posted by jungleroller
I like your look but I'm not sold on those pants. Maybe that's personal preference or my inherent hate toward the green bay packers (american football team) but I think a different color, or just a more toned down color in general would better.
Giving up a 48-yard TD on 4th and 8 with 38 sec remaining still stings, eh?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › norse projects shirts for sale 2 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 14 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 seconds ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 22 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › You Won't Believe The One Trick This Man Used to Get a ToJ 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › TOJ SUITING WOOL MA-1 Size 52 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)