Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4653
Styleforum Top Picks
Only time for a quick pic today... rushing about.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
(something weird going on with my collar there - not how it normally sits)
I am just baffled at the fact that there's no one in those stalls ever...
That tie looks just like the one that Clag told me to return. Looking sharp though.
I only go in when there's no one there - the office is quiet enough and more women than men so the toilets are the best place for a photo!
Oops on the tie - what was yours? Mine is Dalvey (handmade).
Mine was Brioni. I am just kidding about the whole mens room thing. It'd be funny to have someone in there though..Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NOBD, pingson, tchoy, HF and al, all looking good for the PoW challenge!!!
eviltimeban also looking nice, despite no PoW.
here is my PoW entry.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I remember that as your "don't even care" suit - that was a great post.
I wish I could enter the POW but I don't have anything - only a tie - its hard to get something like that over here in fairness. Pity really, as I have a cracking idea for a Friday Challenge.
How the heck do you have like 1,000+ posts and I've barely seen you on WAYWRN? I thought you came here to become SF certified by posting pics and learning via feedbacks. Shame on you!
Our? Mine went right back to the store. You have any hunter greens or chocolate browns? Them would be good with the suits I've seen. Actually, they'd be good with pretty much whatever.
I mostly post on the thrift thread brah.
I usually post on here if I'm being unusually ridiculous or if I decide to dress SF CM approved. Slowly acquiring more stuff that's more 'polished' but it's a work in progress. I can do well with what I have, but I tend not to dress that way unless there's an occasion for it.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Andrews plaid sports jacket EU50L/US 40L 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › "The Rake" magazine 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw