Nice work, Nobby. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4652
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69767 of 787211/31/14 at 2:04ampost #69768 of 787211/31/14 at 2:55amX-posting from the Friday challenge.Quote:Originally Posted by Pingson
As promised - 100% pure cashmere awesomeness. I leave the PoW on PoW to Pliny this time....
In the word of Stich: MOAR!!! (Click to show)post #69769 of 787211/31/14 at 3:09ampost #69770 of 787211/31/14 at 3:43ampost #69771 of 787211/31/14 at 4:33am
Shame about the fit, then, because the overall pattern/colour combination of this outfit is really great.
Friday Challenge. I was hoping to put together something interesting this morning, but I overslept and so had to get ready quickly, so went straight into zero-thought, wear-what-works mode. Meh, it's OK but very dull. At least there are some elephants on the square to brighten things up.post #69772 of 787211/31/14 at 4:41am
Looking good tchoy and Pingson!
I picked up two cashmere knits the other day, 90% off so basically for free. Too bad they're in a wheat-ish color:post #69773 of 787211/31/14 at 4:46ampost #69774 of 787211/31/14 at 4:57ampost #69775 of 787211/31/14 at 5:02ampost #69776 of 787211/31/14 at 5:05am
Great result, assuming the colour holds fast, and a fun experiment. What dye did you use, out of curiosity? If you're going bottle green on the second, you should have got a third one, because the wheat colour is kind of nice too. Can imagine it working well with a darker, textured shirt e.g. navy chambray or the like, and a cardigan or waiscoat in a fawn or mid-brown.
Yes IMO. Also, what weave is the shirt? If a poplin or similar, it's too flat for the look. If it's an oxford, or the like, it's OK, but I think white's still quite a stark choice there.post #69777 of 787211/31/14 at 5:16ampost #69778 of 787211/31/14 at 5:27ampost #69779 of 787211/31/14 at 6:20ampost #69780 of 787211/31/14 at 6:48amQuote:Originally Posted by eviltimeban
Only time for a quick pic today... rushing about.
(something weird going on with my collar there - not how it normally sits)
I am just baffled at the fact that there's no one in those stalls ever...
That tie looks just like the one that Clag told me to return. Looking sharp though.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 47 seconds ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 59 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 11 minutes ago
- › E. Marinella shop in London 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...