Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4651post #69751 of 787221/30/14 at 2:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69752 of 787221/30/14 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
I seem to get the sleeve pitch comment every time I post on this side of the forum though. Part of it is the pose. Maybe this is why stitchy does that "I'm buttoning my jacket" pose all the time? Anyway, I asked around once and the consensus was that altering sleeve pitch is a needlessly complex and expensive operation for something that is only noticeable in a robopose photo. So I haven't bothered, but I realize people are going to keep mentioning it on here. Oh well. 99% of the day, it's not an issue.
naw man, i do that to hide my fat gut and because i look like a jackass in the robopose. fwiw your sleeve pitch did not stand out to me. jacket looked good to me.
edit - now i see it. i think its the way your arms are hanging. i bet if you turned your hands in towards your body a little, the wrinkles in the arm would go away. also, the more important thing really is how it looks in motion during the day, not how it looks in a robopose fit pic. i know that is anti SF, but its fact.
great look, SB.
wow that rarri is gorgeous.post #69753 of 787221/30/14 at 2:53pmpost #69754 of 787221/30/14 at 3:04pmpost #69755 of 787221/30/14 at 3:14pmpost #69756 of 787221/30/14 at 3:26pmpost #69757 of 787221/30/14 at 3:28pmpost #69758 of 787221/30/14 at 3:50pmpost #69759 of 787221/30/14 at 4:26pm
^Love that overcoat, @An Acute Style
@eviltimeban - beautiful tie.
@Cleav - Very classic, great getup.
Another possible POW entrant:
I realized after wearing this jacket today that I don't like the way it fits on me. If anyone is a 40 and wants a BB POW tweed on the cheap, let me know.post #69760 of 787221/30/14 at 6:53pmpost #69761 of 787221/30/14 at 6:56pmpost #69762 of 787221/30/14 at 7:30pmpost #69763 of 787221/30/14 at 9:15pmpost #69764 of 787221/30/14 at 9:46pmpost #69765 of 787221/31/14 at 12:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
Another possible POW entrant:
Details... (Click to show)
I realized after wearing this jacket today that I don't like the way it fits on me. If anyone is a 40 and wants a BB POW tweed on the cheap, let me know.
You don't say... Hmmmmm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 48 seconds ago
- › Repairing a small snag or moth hole on a suit jacket. 1 minute ago
- › Fabric reweavers USA - awesome 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › NWOT J. Crew Bayswater Peacoat Navy Medium Thinsulate 6 minutes ago
- › Monk straps: Any regrets? 16 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...