Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4650post #69736 of 787221/30/14 at 9:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69737 of 787221/30/14 at 9:19amFull shot wasn't salvageable; these will have to do. Damn shame, because the SC has killer patch pockets.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tie is Kiton, square is Drake's, shirt is Borrelli, Trou are Cuci, socks are Panthy and shoes are C&J. Everything else is not anyone you'd have heard of.post #69738 of 787221/30/14 at 9:24am
The change in colours between the photos is...mind boggling. First the tie looked brown but the close up shows green. My humble opinion is that it would look better if you throw out the vest. But either way, I like the way you look.post #69739 of 787221/30/14 at 9:24ampost #69740 of 787221/30/14 at 9:27ampost #69741 of 787221/30/14 at 9:29amQuote:
Thanks. It is indeed greenish - somewhere between the two shots. I tweaked them a bit on PB, but chalk it up to: a) bad lighting; b) rushing around; c) 7 yr old as photographer; and d) who was subject to highly lacking adult supervision.post #69742 of 787221/30/14 at 9:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
^Great look Anden. Will do well in the FC, I'm sure.....
Seems to be unusually cold in the frigid north today, as both Swedish entries (thus far) feature cardigans for extra layering We are now eagerly waiting to see if our cousins to the east will follow suit (@Roy Al, I'm talking about you).......
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I will please an uncle from the brotherpeople hoping for everlasting bonds between the two nations that might lead to bilateral heating.post #69743 of 787221/30/14 at 9:49amQuote:
as noted, just pull a little harder and squish it and smooth it.
GMML, and cleav, very nice.
evilb, i like, but the PS does not seem to go with the rest imho.post #69744 of 787221/30/14 at 10:26ampost #69745 of 787221/30/14 at 10:43ampost #69746 of 787221/30/14 at 11:01ampost #69747 of 787221/30/14 at 1:23pmQuote:
I seem to get the sleeve pitch comment every time I post on this side of the forum though. Part of it is the pose. Maybe this is why stitchy does that "I'm buttoning my jacket" pose all the time? Anyway, I asked around once and the consensus was that altering sleeve pitch is a needlessly complex and expensive operation for something that is only noticeable in a robopose photo. So I haven't bothered, but I realize people are going to keep mentioning it on here. Oh well. 99% of the day, it's not an issue.post #69748 of 787221/30/14 at 2:21pmpost #69749 of 787221/30/14 at 2:25pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 6 minutes ago
- › FS: Samuelsohn suits: size 38/39 7 minutes ago
- › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...