Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4650post #69736 of 787221/30/14 at 9:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69737 of 787221/30/14 at 9:19amFull shot wasn't salvageable; these will have to do. Damn shame, because the SC has killer patch pockets.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tie is Kiton, square is Drake's, shirt is Borrelli, Trou are Cuci, socks are Panthy and shoes are C&J. Everything else is not anyone you'd have heard of.post #69738 of 787221/30/14 at 9:24am
The change in colours between the photos is...mind boggling. First the tie looked brown but the close up shows green. My humble opinion is that it would look better if you throw out the vest. But either way, I like the way you look.post #69739 of 787221/30/14 at 9:24ampost #69740 of 787221/30/14 at 9:27ampost #69741 of 787221/30/14 at 9:29amQuote:
Thanks. It is indeed greenish - somewhere between the two shots. I tweaked them a bit on PB, but chalk it up to: a) bad lighting; b) rushing around; c) 7 yr old as photographer; and d) who was subject to highly lacking adult supervision.post #69742 of 787221/30/14 at 9:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
^Great look Anden. Will do well in the FC, I'm sure.....
Seems to be unusually cold in the frigid north today, as both Swedish entries (thus far) feature cardigans for extra layering We are now eagerly waiting to see if our cousins to the east will follow suit (@Roy Al, I'm talking about you).......
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I will please an uncle from the brotherpeople hoping for everlasting bonds between the two nations that might lead to bilateral heating.post #69743 of 787221/30/14 at 9:49amQuote:
as noted, just pull a little harder and squish it and smooth it.
GMML, and cleav, very nice.
evilb, i like, but the PS does not seem to go with the rest imho.post #69744 of 787221/30/14 at 10:26ampost #69745 of 787221/30/14 at 10:43ampost #69746 of 787221/30/14 at 11:01ampost #69747 of 787221/30/14 at 1:23pmQuote:
I seem to get the sleeve pitch comment every time I post on this side of the forum though. Part of it is the pose. Maybe this is why stitchy does that "I'm buttoning my jacket" pose all the time? Anyway, I asked around once and the consensus was that altering sleeve pitch is a needlessly complex and expensive operation for something that is only noticeable in a robopose photo. So I haven't bothered, but I realize people are going to keep mentioning it on here. Oh well. 99% of the day, it's not an issue.post #69748 of 787221/30/14 at 2:21pmpost #69749 of 787221/30/14 at 2:25pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 50 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...