Did you weave it yourself?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4637
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69542 of 787221/28/14 at 4:01pmpost #69543 of 787221/28/14 at 4:10pmpost #69544 of 787221/28/14 at 4:23pmpost #69545 of 787221/28/14 at 4:37pmpost #69546 of 787221/28/14 at 4:47pmpost #69547 of 787221/28/14 at 4:55pm
Thanks for the thumbs yesterday. I'm surprised such a fit was well received. Algebra 2 final today. I really tried to get a patterned sport coat in the mix today, but couldn't make it happen. I probably should have went with polka dot socks, but these went with the watch.
Edited by An Acute Style - 1/28/14 at 5:39pmpost #69548 of 787221/28/14 at 5:12pmpost #69549 of 787221/28/14 at 5:16pmpost #69550 of 787221/28/14 at 5:21pmpost #69551 of 787221/28/14 at 5:55pm
wow, score on the jacket, looks great
lol- I was saying to myself 'ah Spoosy, Spoosy, Spoosy ..." then saw it was u. fantasticOriginally Posted by Betelgeuse
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love the coat AASQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
Thanks for the thumbs yesterday. I'm surprised such a fit was well received. Algebra 2 final today. I really tried to get a patterned sport coat in the mix today, but couldn't make it happen. I probably should have went with polka dot socks, but these went with the watch.post #69552 of 787221/28/14 at 6:22pmpost #69553 of 787221/28/14 at 6:40pm
Yup, nobody saw the socks.Quote:
Haha, thanks Pliny!post #69554 of 787221/28/14 at 6:49pmpost #69555 of 787221/28/14 at 7:05pm
@Betelgeuse Really nice look! I love the jacket/tie/ps combo and as others have said, gorgeous boots!
@An Acute Style Top half looks fantastic! Bottom half, I just don't think the pants work with the top half and definitely not with those socks. Could be just me though. I imagine those pants are hard to work with.
@sugarbutch that suit is amazing and the overall look and fit is fantastic!
@SeaJen That combo looks great!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 45 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gray Sweater, Camel, Worn Once, Size 52/42 5 minutes ago
- › Everyday Sneaker For The Average Joe? 8 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › NIKE FLYKNIT LUNAR 1 (BLUE) | SIZE 8 18 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 37 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...