or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4637  

post #69541 of 78724
Quote:

Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

The Arctic vortex has returned to NYC. I'm dressing defensively. As Pingson noted, three-piece suits are THE shit today . . .

Suit, shirt, tie, overcoat - BB [...]


You wear BB as well as anyone I've ever seen.  They should pay you for posting.  Really.

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

post #69542 of 78724

Thanks for the compliments, boychicks.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaJen View Post

 

Thanks, CD. That Belvest is stunning. NSuited? 

 

Thanks! And yes, it is from nSuited. Bought it during their Black Friday sale.

 

SB - that suit looks great on you!

post #69543 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I'm not sure what you mean about taking credit for it.


Did you weave it yourself? satisfied.gif
post #69544 of 78724
Ah, certainly.
post #69545 of 78724

As the German stilmagazin is down a bit, I need a place for my pic posting diarrhoea

post #69546 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

I like this, JD, but it looks like the points of the collar are turning inward. Maybe longer stays?


Thanks, I'll do that.
post #69547 of 78724
Today



post #69548 of 78724
earlier
post #69549 of 78724

Thanks for the thumbs yesterday.  I'm surprised such a fit was well received.  Algebra 2 final today.  I really tried to get a patterned sport coat in the mix today, but couldn't make it happen.  I probably should have went with polka dot socks, but these went with the watch.  

 

 

 

 

 

Layers. (Click to show)

Edited by An Acute Style - 1/28/14 at 5:39pm
post #69550 of 78724
B, those are some lovely boots.
post #69551 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Today

 

Everything is excellent here, except that the socks are just a bit too bright in context, but I guess you wouldn't actually see them in normal use...

post #69552 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

B, those are some lovely boots.

 

Indeed they are.


If you're quiet, and listen really closely, you'll hear that they're calling your name ...

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

post #69553 of 78724

wow, score on the jacket, looks great  :satisfied:

 

Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Details... (Click to show)
 

 

 

 

 

lol-  I was saying to myself 'ah Spoosy, Spoosy, Spoosy ..."  then saw it was u.  fantastic :slayer:

 

Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Today
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 

 

 

 

 

love the  coat AAS

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post
 

Thanks for the thumbs yesterday.  I'm surprised such a fit was well received.  Algebra 2 final today.  I really tried to get a patterned sport coat in the mix today, but couldn't make it happen.  I probably should have went with polka dot socks, but these went with the watch.  

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #69554 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
 

love the  coat AAS

 

 

Thanks.  :fistbump:

post #69555 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

B, those are some lovely boots.

 

Thanks, estitchy!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post
 

 

Everything is excellent here, except that the socks are just a bit too bright in context, but I guess you wouldn't actually see them in normal use...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academic2 View Post
 

 

Indeed they are.


If you're quiet, and listen really closely, you'll hear that they're calling your name ...

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

 

Yup, nobody saw the socks. :laugh:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
 

 

lol-  I was saying to myself 'ah Spoosy, Spoosy, Spoosy ..."  then saw it was u.  fantastic :slayer:

 

 

Haha, thanks Pliny!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III