The guy in your avatar is a fan of them. His character is anyway.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4636post #69526 of 787241/28/14 at 11:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69527 of 787241/28/14 at 12:15pm
I like this, JD, but it looks like the points of the collar are turning inward. Maybe longer stays?Quote:
Nice, SeaJen. Love me some moleskins.
Thanks for the thumbs yesterday. I agree with the comments on the skirting issue, I think it is a combo of three things: 1) need to drop a few LBs, 2) slightly upward slanting camera angle; and 3) working on getting a better understanding of what cuts work for me. Appreciate the thoughts.
Trying out some new J.Press Flannels today, having some collar problems of my own:post #69528 of 787241/28/14 at 12:21pmQuote:
Cheers, mate, look forward to seeing it.Quote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
Nice, SeaJen. Love me some moleskins.
Thanks, CD. That Belvest is stunning. NSuited?post #69529 of 787241/28/14 at 12:41pmpost #69530 of 787241/28/14 at 12:50pmpost #69531 of 787241/28/14 at 12:51pmpost #69532 of 787241/28/14 at 12:52pmpost #69533 of 787241/28/14 at 1:17pmpost #69534 of 787241/28/14 at 1:28pmpost #69535 of 787241/28/14 at 2:02pmpost #69536 of 787241/28/14 at 2:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrDaniels
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Amazing suit fabric...are you taking credit for it?
I'm not sure what you mean about taking credit for it.post #69537 of 787241/28/14 at 2:22pmQuote:The jacket worn solo is a little loose. I think I misjudged how much bulk the sweater (which, if I'm honest, is less fitted than I'd prefer, but it took me nearly 6 months of dedicated thrifting to find a light gray cashmere, so this will have to do) would add.Quote:Nope. Just the pocket square. I literally emptied EVERY pocket before the shot.
The things I do for yous guize.
edit: oh, yeah, SeaJen was right: shooz are Magnani, not Meermin.
Edited by GMMcL - 1/28/14 at 2:50pmpost #69538 of 787241/28/14 at 3:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)The Arctic vortex has returned to NYC. I'm dressing defensively. As Pingson noted, three-piece suits are THE shit today . . .Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit, shirt, tie, overcoat - BB
Cufflinks - Boston Museum of Fine Arts
PS - Vintage J Press
Vintage watch chain
Boots - Paul Stuart
Silk/cashmere scarf - Fortnum & Mason, London
Striped scarf - Castell's of Oxford.
Hat - Selentino
Dang, Crusty.post #69539 of 787241/28/14 at 3:22pmpost #69540 of 787241/28/14 at 3:35pmQuote:Quote:
cotton dockers, really solid stuff from you.
you too, SB.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › What are you drinking right now? 11 seconds ago
- › Marc by Marc Jacobs mohair sweater size small 44 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › PS Paul Smith lightweight cotton sweater size small 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)