I'd say the shoulders are fine but the sleeves are definitely too long on both counts (shirt and jacket). Otherwise, it's a handsome suit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4616post #69226 of 787221/24/14 at 7:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69227 of 787221/24/14 at 7:15ampost #69228 of 787221/24/14 at 7:16ampost #69229 of 787221/24/14 at 7:23ampost #69230 of 787221/24/14 at 7:29ampost #69231 of 787221/24/14 at 7:30ampost #69232 of 787221/24/14 at 7:34amQuote:
This is typical when the trousers are MTM or bespoke, and the tie is not - the tie is made for a lower waist. Since I didn't reaching the sciorrs I must live with this uncorrectness...
The little end is longer, and on a normal day I would mind, but not today.post #69233 of 787221/24/14 at 7:35amanden, i think you would benefit from a slightly wider pant leg from the knee down. would reduce some of the bunching to produce a cleaner more formal line that would be more coherent with the very nice top blocks you have going on.
versions of this have pretty much been my crappy weather uniform.post #69234 of 787221/24/14 at 7:45ampost #69235 of 787221/24/14 at 8:07ampost #69236 of 787221/24/14 at 8:17ampost #69237 of 787221/24/14 at 8:19amHappy Friday! Icey today here in H-town, so a rare occasion to bust out the camel cashmere overcoat. Also just took delivery of these flannel pants yesterday in three different colors, hopefully get a few more wears out of them before the season is over. Sorry for the crappy fit pic, I need to find my camera, the self timer on my phone never produces anything usable.post #69238 of 787221/24/14 at 8:23amQuote:
Nice mix, though I don't dig the PS - it's also not really my lane to mess with.
Sidenote: Sorry about the sun. I've played outdoor sports.. Tuesday, Wednesday, today, tomorrow and Sunday. Taking full advantage of the weather here.post #69239 of 787221/24/14 at 8:38amQuote:Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
Happy Friday! Icey today here in H-town, so a rare occasion to bust out the camel cashmere overcoat. Also just took delivery of these flannel pants yesterday in three different colors, hopefully get a few more wears out of them before the season is over. Sorry for the crappy fit pic, I need to find my camera, the self timer on my phone never produces anything usable.
Where is that coat from? It looks very nice! I need some flannel pants. They were on my Christmas list but I got the above mentioned Bill Cosby Sweater Vest instead.post #69240 of 787221/24/14 at 8:46am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 21ST NOVEMBER 2014 - Cashmere 1 minute ago
- › Harrington Jacket 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...