Kreuzberg. Drop me a line if you come, I'm happy to give some tips (if you still need any). Meetups are also always nice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4604post #69046 of 787211/22/14 at 6:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69047 of 787211/22/14 at 6:23ampost #69048 of 787211/22/14 at 6:42amQuote:
Steffen, I like the collar on that shirt (more of a 90 degree angle, so less spread). I've been toying with getting less of a spread on my collars. The standard line is that less spread for wider faces and more spread for narrower faces. I have a strong jaw, so go against the grain with wide spread collars. But the collar is nice. The jade green is striking.post #69049 of 787211/22/14 at 6:45amQuote:
Danke! I have to admit having eyed that light brown wool herringbone that you have for a while now. I did already spend out my tie budget for the year, but will that be a staple tie for you folks? The ties look lovely and would like to visit your shop. I'll drop you a line when our plans firm up. Will be nice to find a store in Berlin that focuses on classic menswear (though I do appreciate the small boutiques all over the city). I hear rents have gone up, unfortunately.post #69050 of 787211/22/14 at 7:16am
He def didn't skip leg day.Quote:Originally Posted by YRR92
Don't be afraid to wear a pattern with another pattern. The big picture I was aiming for is that the jacket and shoes are lovely, and would be great in a rig that skewed a notch or two more American -- in which case something like a burg/navy repp would make more sense than a grenadine (or a knit).
I follow you now. I have a few repps that may fit the bill that I'll definitely try out next time. I never gave thought to making it more "American" as you said. Thanks!Today, new SS Suit, Marinella tie and AE Rutledges. Maiden voyage of all 3.post #69051 of 787211/22/14 at 7:25amQuote:
No problem. I think it can be helpful to approach things with a specific aesthetic in mind, because it sort of restricts your choices and gives you more rules to follow/break/subvert.
I like what you have going on today -- I'm going to assume the suit is true-to-color in the bottom pic, and that you're wearing a very light blue shirt. Brown-gray suit with a light gray shirt would be... uh, well, wrong with black shoes, for one thing.post #69052 of 787211/22/14 at 7:29ampost #69053 of 787211/22/14 at 7:36ampost #69054 of 787211/22/14 at 7:42ampost #69055 of 787211/22/14 at 7:54amQuote:
My phone is Moto X which has a shit camera imo and the lighting in my office is obnoxious.post #69056 of 787211/22/14 at 7:56ampost #69057 of 787211/22/14 at 8:08am
Just got 10 inches of snow here in the NYC area. So I'm well prepped today for work.
Turnbull & Asser flannel shirt. 3-button barrel cuff.
Classic Turnbull & Asser collar with Ralph Lauren Blue Label cashmere sweater in cream.
Turnbull & Asser navy horizontal striped corduroy trouser with Crockett & Jones Snowdon boot.post #69058 of 787211/22/14 at 8:12ampost #69059 of 787211/22/14 at 8:35am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 58 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...