One man can dream, can't he . Although I will probably get nightmares from trying to assemble such a device.....
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4604
Styleforum Top Picks
Sander, what part of Berlin are you folks in? Am planning on spending some time there this summer; we've generally lived in Mitte when visiting. I agree with Evil, as red tie goes, that works.
Kreuzberg. Drop me a line if you come, I'm happy to give some tips (if you still need any). Meetups are also always nice.
Steffen, I like the collar on that shirt (more of a 90 degree angle, so less spread). I've been toying with getting less of a spread on my collars. The standard line is that less spread for wider faces and more spread for narrower faces. I have a strong jaw, so go against the grain with wide spread collars. But the collar is nice. The jade green is striking.
Danke! I have to admit having eyed that light brown wool herringbone that you have for a while now. I did already spend out my tie budget for the year, but will that be a staple tie for you folks? The ties look lovely and would like to visit your shop. I'll drop you a line when our plans firm up. Will be nice to find a store in Berlin that focuses on classic menswear (though I do appreciate the small boutiques all over the city). I hear rents have gone up, unfortunately.
He def didn't skip leg day.
Don't be afraid to wear a pattern with another pattern. The big picture I was aiming for is that the jacket and shoes are lovely, and would be great in a rig that skewed a notch or two more American -- in which case something like a burg/navy repp would make more sense than a grenadine (or a knit).
I follow you now. I have a few repps that may fit the bill that I'll definitely try out next time. I never gave thought to making it more "American" as you said. Thanks!
No problem. I think it can be helpful to approach things with a specific aesthetic in mind, because it sort of restricts your choices and gives you more rules to follow/break/subvert.
I like what you have going on today -- I'm going to assume the suit is true-to-color in the bottom pic, and that you're wearing a very light blue shirt. Brown-gray suit with a light gray shirt would be... uh, well, wrong with black shoes, for one thing.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Canada Goose 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 8 minutes ago
- › Tomorrowland Blousn 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 16 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 21 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 22 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw