Don't be afraid to wear a pattern with another pattern. The big picture I was aiming for is that the jacket and shoes are lovely, and would be great in a rig that skewed a notch or two more American -- in which case something like a burg/navy repp would make more sense than a grenadine (or a knit).
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4603post #69031 of 787231/21/14 at 10:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69032 of 787231/21/14 at 10:50pmQuote:
Do you mean shirt cuff?
@ColdEyedPugilist - lookin good. have not seen you here in a long time.post #69033 of 787231/21/14 at 11:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Do you mean shirt cuff?
@ColdEyedPugilist - lookin good. have not seen you here in a long time.
And your sense of style has ramped up dramatically since I was last here. Kudos.post #69034 of 787231/21/14 at 11:05pmpost #69035 of 787231/21/14 at 11:05pmCEP - Awe shite, thanks man.
tits - interesting. i had not really noticed that. i can say that personally my jacket sleeves are all the same length, and some of my shirt sleeves are probably a tad longer than others. its not something i really get picky about as my sleeves end up rolled most of the day anyways.post #69036 of 787231/21/14 at 11:51pmpost #69037 of 787231/22/14 at 12:17ampost #69038 of 787231/22/14 at 1:09ampost #69039 of 787231/22/14 at 2:18amNew Friday Challenge is finally up:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/377391/friday-challenge-jan-24-2014-northern-lights/0_50post #69040 of 787231/22/14 at 3:23ampost #69041 of 787231/22/14 at 3:55ampost #69042 of 787231/22/14 at 4:37amAlthough I think the Swedish winters are generally too long, too cold and too dark, they do present you with opportunities to wear things like this, and that can never be a bad thing.....
More tweed awesomeness (Click to show)post #69043 of 787231/22/14 at 4:49ampost #69044 of 787231/22/14 at 4:51am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1655 Active Users (437 Members and 1218 Guests)
- › Charcoal Harris Tweed jacket by Old Town clothing, 38R 15 seconds ago
- › New Streetwear 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NECKTIES -- Hober -- E.G. Cappelli -- Panta -- Borrelli --... 4 minutes ago
- › Seattle limo service 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...