Indeedily - shirt sleeve cuffs seem to be all over the place recently.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4603post #69031 of 787191/21/14 at 11:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69032 of 787191/21/14 at 11:05pmCEP - Awe shite, thanks man.
tits - interesting. i had not really noticed that. i can say that personally my jacket sleeves are all the same length, and some of my shirt sleeves are probably a tad longer than others. its not something i really get picky about as my sleeves end up rolled most of the day anyways.post #69033 of 787191/21/14 at 11:51pmpost #69034 of 787191/22/14 at 12:17ampost #69035 of 787191/22/14 at 1:09ampost #69036 of 787191/22/14 at 2:18amNew Friday Challenge is finally up:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/377391/friday-challenge-jan-24-2014-northern-lights/0_50post #69037 of 787191/22/14 at 3:23ampost #69038 of 787191/22/14 at 3:55ampost #69039 of 787191/22/14 at 4:37amAlthough I think the Swedish winters are generally too long, too cold and too dark, they do present you with opportunities to wear things like this, and that can never be a bad thing.....
More tweed awesomeness (Click to show)post #69040 of 787191/22/14 at 4:49ampost #69041 of 787191/22/14 at 4:51ampost #69042 of 787191/22/14 at 4:52ampost #69043 of 787191/22/14 at 4:56ampost #69044 of 787191/22/14 at 6:17amQuote:
Sander, what part of Berlin are you folks in? Am planning on spending some time there this summer; we've generally lived in Mitte when visiting. I agree with Evil, as red tie goes, that works.post #69045 of 787191/22/14 at 6:19amQuote:
Kreuzberg. Drop me a line if you come, I'm happy to give some tips (if you still need any). Meetups are also always nice.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1434 Active Users (302 Members and 1132 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... just now
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Oxford Viberg Size 9 Roughout Includes shipping 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.