or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4599  

post #68971 of 78722
Head-on as in, a little higher and directly in front of you instead of from a lower vantage point is my guess. Can we get another shot of this suit when one of the neats from your Tie Thread comes in? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #68972 of 78722

Woah...you're from NoVA? I hope you're not one of my coworkers. I live in Springfield.

Anyhow, I am still mulling over those neats. I bet MIMO and Stitchie will go nuts over this. But I am  still thinking about 'em. 

Pictures at a better angle would be great but my Korean tripod has not arrived yet and all I am doing is finding some empty conference room and just doing a shot and running out. 

post #68973 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post
 

Outfit from the last nightshift

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Ist das Sam Hober tie?

post #68974 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

Ist das Sam Hober tie?

Tie is from Shibumi

post #68975 of 78722
Not great pictures, but I'd like to start contributing. Shoulders are clean, I'm just pressed up against my chair that's causing the divots.

2KHctFb.jpg
XdpSExN.jpg

Kent Wang suit and pocket square
Luxire shirt
Drakes shantung tie
Carmina x Epaulet Greeley balmoral boot
post #68976 of 78722
AppleMark

Today was a 'sort it out day'

Details and more (Click to show)


Marinella Tie
P Smith
S Canterelli
C & J



AppleMark



AppleMark
post #68977 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

Woah...you're from NoVA? I hope you're not one of my coworkers. I live in Springfield.
Anyhow, I am still mulling over those neats. I bet MIMO and Stitchie will go nuts over this. But I am  still thinking about 'em. 
Pictures at a better angle would be great but my Korean tripod has not arrived yet and all I am doing is finding some empty conference room and just doing a shot and running out. 

Not one of your coworkers but I do work in Springfield tounge.gif Today's tie gives better contrast than some of the blue ones you posted in the other thread. I think one of the Stitchy/Mimo neats would just do it better is all...
post #68978 of 78722

Hello gents.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

coat- Canali

shirt- Charles Tyrwhitt

tie- Brooks Brothers

square- no brand Italian

trouser- J.crew

shoes- Bally

post #68979 of 78722

Noodles, see Uncle Cleav for what a nice navy tie looks like.  You know, for when you're allowed navy again (when you buy some grey suits).

post #68980 of 78722
I've seen a few threads on here about Dragon Inside Suits, linking back to me, so I thought I show you the flannel one that I'm wearing this winter (all featured here):







Custom Flannel Three Piece Suit - Dragon Inside

Green Parka & Gloves - H&M

Rubber Sole Hughes Longwing Shoes - Beckett Simonon
post #68981 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmbo View Post

Not great pictures, but I'd like to start contributing. Shoulders are clean, I'm just pressed up against my chair that's causing the divots.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2KHctFb.jpg
XdpSExN.jpg


Kent Wang suit and pocket square
Luxire shirt
Drakes shantung tie
Carmina x Epaulet Greeley balmoral boot

 

Beautiful tie!

post #68982 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawl Lapel View Post


Not one of your coworkers but I do work in Springfield tounge.gif Today's tie gives better contrast than some of the blue ones you posted in the other thread. I think one of the Stitchy/Mimo neats would just do it better is all...

Oh gosh, I wish I can get a job in Springfield. The commute to the Hill is miserable. All of the navy blue ties that you saw have been returned to NM (Needless Marcup @ Tysons Galleria). I have one royal blue tie left. I am really jealous that you work in Springfield though. Ugh...:brick: 

post #68983 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

Noodles, see Uncle Cleav for what a nice navy tie looks like.  You know, for when you're allowed navy again (when you buy some grey suits).

Last time I went looking for a grey suit, and believe me I was determined, I walked out with a freaking window pane navy blue suit. I must be like a freaking navy blue addict or something. 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #68984 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmbo View Post

Not great pictures, but I'd like to start contributing. Shoulders are clean, I'm just pressed up against my chair that's causing the divots.

 

I really like this. The tie is fantastic, but the square seems to be a little random (although I can't really get a good look on it on my screen).

 

Today:

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

 

 

Details... (Click to show)
AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

 

Polo by Corneliani

Kamakura

Turnbull&Asser

Vintage

Bill's

VTG Florsheim

 

post #68985 of 78722

CD - What is the width of that tie? It seems rather narrow or is it because of the wide lapels. Like the colour of the tie!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III