Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4591
Styleforum Top Picks
That's where you stand all day if you're sacking cox.
Noodles, tie looks nice actually - I mean, it was always OK, but I like it more on you than in isolation. What Henry & co said about the shirt is right, though: it's not that nice in itself, maybe work with one of your solids. But a pin dot tie is not a solid, and it's all angry with itself. And do your jacket up when standing. Slob.
But you're on the right track. Later I shall perhaps post a pic of a lovely green tie on a plain blue shirt. And you will nod, sagely.
I always liked this line by flusser, seemed good advice:
•When mixing patterns of the same design, the size of each pattern has to be as different as possible. E.g. broad lines mixes with narrow thin lines
Erik, I got them from an english store: http://www.mossbros.se/Peter-Werth-N1-Cut-Grey-Matching-Flat-Fronted-Flannel-Trousers-965047117
I would have wanted an extra pair but my size has sold out.
Hard to beat for the price.
I also ordered a bunch of stuff from the now dead company Farrell. Great value. Got 4 trousers (the chinos are now 180 SEK per pair...), braces etc.
Glad you liked them.
The sun is washing out the colours a bit actually; the jacket's more brown and the tie a bit darker in most lights. I get your point, though. Having a completely contrasting PS is important, I think, when doing the whole autumnal shades thing, so that it doesn't become too muddy...
By the way, we don't see much of you these days, why you hiding your fierce windowpanes and bow ties?
I am not sure how to put this without sounding like a spoiled rich vain brat but....
Here is what I have but sometimes I run out of ideas of how to pair my items... Yes you do get a bit confused when you have about 10 shades of blue T shirts but somehow they precisely don't always go with your pants etc...
I would love if someone could come up with ideas of certain pieces that I have not even thought of to be put together.
The thing I love and adore most is when people can put two clashing colors together and make them work... I am not bold enough to experiment with that heheh
so here goes
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 50 seconds ago
- › Crescent Down Works 1 minute ago
- › To the SFers that don't work in a field which requires suit and... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO Makeup: Brown CXL Derby 1 minute ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing 100% Linen Tie-PRICE DROP 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE 3.9.14-- HOMAGE, or THE TALENTED MR. JAWNZLY 8 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw