Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4590post #68836 of 787211/19/14 at 2:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #68837 of 787211/19/14 at 2:24pmpost #68838 of 787211/19/14 at 2:52pmpost #68839 of 787211/19/14 at 2:57pmpost #68840 of 787211/19/14 at 4:00pm
Hello again, gents. Today I wore this to church.
I listened to you guys advise and I took the tweed jacket to the tailor... This picture has a bit of an awkward pose and the quality isn't the greatest but I think it shows the new fit fine..
I took another one outside which looks much better..
The pants have a full-cut but I like the color and the material. I think I need a more aggressive tie to match the lapels.post #68841 of 787211/19/14 at 4:02pmpost #68842 of 787211/19/14 at 6:57pmpost #68843 of 787211/19/14 at 8:50pmQuote:
Anna Matuozzo shirt and diamond/silver cufflinks
Naked and Famous cashmere stretch jeans
Later - black sketchers, sheepskin coat and hat to go out:)post #68844 of 787211/19/14 at 10:17pmpost #68845 of 787211/19/14 at 10:26pmpost #68846 of 787211/19/14 at 10:48pmpost #68847 of 787211/19/14 at 11:08pmpost #68848 of 787211/20/14 at 12:06am
That's where you stand all day if you're sacking cox.
Noodles, tie looks nice actually - I mean, it was always OK, but I like it more on you than in isolation. What Henry & co said about the shirt is right, though: it's not that nice in itself, maybe work with one of your solids. But a pin dot tie is not a solid, and it's all angry with itself. And do your jacket up when standing. Slob.
But you're on the right track. Later I shall perhaps post a pic of a lovely green tie on a plain blue shirt. And you will nod, sagely.post #68849 of 787211/20/14 at 12:25am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 17 seconds ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 26 seconds ago
- › WTB: Alden DC Cigar or Ravello Cap Toe Boot 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › NEW Nigel Cabourn Storm Parka Navy Wool/Beewax Cotton 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...