Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4586post #68776 of 787191/18/14 at 1:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #68777 of 787191/18/14 at 2:12ampost #68778 of 787191/18/14 at 3:30amQuote:Originally Posted by YRR92
This isn't a time. Not with bright blue/French blue shirts. Not since 1997. Unless you're Donald Trump. Even in that case, really, Donny, you can do better.
To paraphrase Vox, I went traipsing around a major metropolitan area dressed like an extra in All Creatures Great And Small today.
LMBO! I am early in the process of building my business wardrobe, and ties and shirts are trailing the suits at this time. I'm probably the only one in my office who wears a suit once or twice a week, and my off-hours consists of farm and more farm work. It's going to be a slow process, but I'm having a lot of fun with the trial and failure! Thanks.post #68779 of 787191/18/14 at 4:04ampost #68780 of 787191/18/14 at 4:20amQuote:Originally Posted by alexSF
Loake Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Really, really love this fit. So simple, but so well executed. I suppose those are chinos, not jeans?
And thanks for all the thumbs and nice comments for my last fit.
Here is a very basic one:post #68781 of 787191/18/14 at 4:35amQuote:Quote:
@Sander: Yes they are chinos (Rugby University Chinos in Light Khaki)post #68782 of 787191/18/14 at 4:42amQuote:
Ah, just noticed the cuffs. This kind of cuff would have been quite strange on jeans. But I would have liked the fit with jeans a lot too, I don't think life without denim is better at all.post #68783 of 787191/18/14 at 4:47ampost #68784 of 787191/18/14 at 4:56amQuote:
I absolutely agree, both a raw denim or a cream/white denim would have worked well.
I really love the look of a clean fitting raw denim with tweedish sportcoat, If well executed it's very classy, the problem is to find a perfect fitting jeans...I'm still searching.
And white jeans are so nice for casual summer fit too, a clean white denim, a simple oxford or chambray shirt, perfect...
Mimo, life needs bothpost #68785 of 787191/18/14 at 5:01ampost #68786 of 787191/18/14 at 5:07ampost #68787 of 787191/18/14 at 5:09ampost #68788 of 787191/18/14 at 6:29ampost #68789 of 787191/18/14 at 6:39am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 43 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 57 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › What college did you go/do you go to? 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Galway 11/11.5 uk price reduced 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?