Thanks for all the thumbs yesterdag, guys. Make me want to post more pictures.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4586post #68776 of 787231/17/14 at 11:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #68777 of 787231/18/14 at 12:01ampost #68778 of 787231/18/14 at 12:16ampost #68779 of 787231/18/14 at 1:31ampost #68780 of 787231/18/14 at 2:12ampost #68781 of 787231/18/14 at 3:30amQuote:Originally Posted by YRR92
This isn't a time. Not with bright blue/French blue shirts. Not since 1997. Unless you're Donald Trump. Even in that case, really, Donny, you can do better.
To paraphrase Vox, I went traipsing around a major metropolitan area dressed like an extra in All Creatures Great And Small today.
LMBO! I am early in the process of building my business wardrobe, and ties and shirts are trailing the suits at this time. I'm probably the only one in my office who wears a suit once or twice a week, and my off-hours consists of farm and more farm work. It's going to be a slow process, but I'm having a lot of fun with the trial and failure! Thanks.post #68782 of 787231/18/14 at 4:04ampost #68783 of 787231/18/14 at 4:20amQuote:Originally Posted by alexSF
Loake Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Really, really love this fit. So simple, but so well executed. I suppose those are chinos, not jeans?
And thanks for all the thumbs and nice comments for my last fit.
Here is a very basic one:post #68784 of 787231/18/14 at 4:35amQuote:Quote:
@Sander: Yes they are chinos (Rugby University Chinos in Light Khaki)post #68785 of 787231/18/14 at 4:42amQuote:
Ah, just noticed the cuffs. This kind of cuff would have been quite strange on jeans. But I would have liked the fit with jeans a lot too, I don't think life without denim is better at all.post #68786 of 787231/18/14 at 4:47ampost #68787 of 787231/18/14 at 4:56amQuote:
I absolutely agree, both a raw denim or a cream/white denim would have worked well.
I really love the look of a clean fitting raw denim with tweedish sportcoat, If well executed it's very classy, the problem is to find a perfect fitting jeans...I'm still searching.
And white jeans are so nice for casual summer fit too, a clean white denim, a simple oxford or chambray shirt, perfect...
Mimo, life needs bothpost #68788 of 787231/18/14 at 5:01ampost #68789 of 787231/18/14 at 5:07am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › New Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Staple Suits Long Sizes 39... 13 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 14 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 15 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 18 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Would this gray suit be acceptable for interviews? 29 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)