Wow, I gotta say it.. today is a good day! The fits today are so on point its crazy! From Stitchy to Sug to Sanders, just to name a few.. this is best day of fits I have seen in a while.. Kudos gentlemen!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4584
Styleforum Top Pickspost #68747 of 787231/17/14 at 1:33pmQuote:
Truth. It's making me feel like a real bum in my plaid pyjama pants, and cheap polo shirt.post #68748 of 787231/17/14 at 1:38pmpost #68749 of 787231/17/14 at 1:40pmpost #68750 of 787231/17/14 at 1:44pmpost #68751 of 787231/17/14 at 1:52pmpost #68752 of 787231/17/14 at 2:24pmpost #68753 of 787231/17/14 at 2:43pmpost #68754 of 787231/17/14 at 2:48pmpost #68755 of 787231/17/14 at 3:01pm
This is really great, Alex. An excellent semi-casual fit.
Very, very nice GDL. The collar on that shirt is interesting, high with a very nice role for a spread collar. Details?post #68756 of 787231/17/14 at 3:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Academic2
(2) You wrote: "I do have to ask what occasion it is for. There are some business situations where it would definitely not be a good idea to wear it"
I'm a university professor. That's what I wore to work yesterday. It's pretty typical for me, actually, especially on days when I'm lecturing. Took the photos once I got home yesterday (one reason why there's less natural light than I would have liked).
You're quite astute to ask about the context, which isn't always considered, and I'm glad that you did. That's why I don't wear a pocket square. I like them and would love to wear them, but they would be out of bounds on my campus. I'm not sure that even my tenure could save me if I wore one ...
My sincere thanks for taking the time to comment. It's very much appreciated.
Well, the 3-piece with lapels on the vest is certainly OK for a professor...if not a professor, then who? Check out our esteemed member Pingson who is also a professor who wears that look (quite spectacularly) often.
It is nice that you set a good example for your student.post #68757 of 787231/17/14 at 3:13pmpost #68758 of 787231/17/14 at 3:26pmpost #68759 of 787231/17/14 at 3:54pmpost #68760 of 787231/17/14 at 3:58pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › 2 Pairs Tom Ford Sz 44 Denim 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 13 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...