Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4578post #68656 of 787171/16/14 at 2:05pmpost #68657 of 787171/16/14 at 2:19pmQuote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
All the ties that were in my closet were navy blue before I joined SF and now I have just that one left. I've diversified. I am not really happy with the whole look. Unfortunately, this look isn't as result of the tie thread. This used to be my go to look. Boring and reserved. I'll post a pic tomorrow that is the result of the tie thread.
That ain't navy. It's royal blue. I like the texture, and the pairing with the grid check shirt.
If that's what you held on to, you picked a good one.post #68658 of 787171/16/14 at 2:19pmpost #68659 of 787171/16/14 at 2:29pmpost #68660 of 787171/16/14 at 2:30pmpost #68661 of 787171/16/14 at 2:36pmpost #68662 of 787171/16/14 at 2:37pmpost #68663 of 787171/16/14 at 3:03pmpost #68664 of 787171/16/14 at 3:28pmpost #68665 of 787171/16/14 at 3:36pmpost #68666 of 787171/16/14 at 4:03pm
^ Looks good, Matt.
Hmm... I must be confused between the type of silk and where it is made. Can you explain the difference?
Also is the shirt you wore white or ecru?
Thanks, very happy with my purchase. Except for the customs I got hit with yesterday.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by TweedyProf
I think that looks quite nice, CD, but as an alternative, how about a square with larger dots (Evil had something some pages back). Not pindots. Perhaps brown with skyblue dots, would resonate nicely with the suede tassle's and the shirt (nice roll!). Would be casual, and accent some of your colors.
Isn't it warm enough where you are to go sockless (though not too warm for the coat, I guess)?
Good ideas both, thanks!
It is quite warm here, but I wouldn't go sockless for three reasons: 1) I feel a little odd not wearing socks in January, 2) my house is quite chilly (for LA) in the morning so I always end up dressed a little warmer than necessary for that day's weather and 3) I would not feel comfortable going sockless in my office despite it's lack of strict dress code.
It is an 80/20 blend of cashmere and goat hair from Sartoria Partenopea that I thrifted it a few weeks back.post #68667 of 787171/16/14 at 4:03pmpost #68668 of 787171/16/14 at 4:13pmpost #68669 of 787171/16/14 at 4:23pmpost #68670 of 787171/16/14 at 4:25pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 21 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 18 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 22 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 28 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 44 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding