or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4556  

post #68326 of 78717

I need a darker pair of flannel pants.

 

 

close ups (Click to show)

post #68327 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

Another Monday.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Why dont you post full length pics anymore?

post #68328 of 78717

Monday morning. I leapt out of bed and thought "today's the day for a crazy Duchamp tie. And I have just the thing!"

 

 

 

One of the 8 new ties gifted to me by a friend who was doing a clear out. I'm endeavoring to wear each of them at least once. I've ruled out two so I've six to wear. This is number 4, so two to go! 

post #68329 of 78717

Morning gents

 

 

 

 

post #68330 of 78717
A little recycled glamor with which to begin the week - today's attire was worn to Sirio at the Pierre last night for dinner, a bit of stylistic overkill, considering the venue, but it pleased the lady in our trio, as it afforded her the opportunity to dress to the nines.

I may get some extra mileage out of today's attire, if I have the energy to attend the members' final private viewing of the paintings from the Mauritshuis (most famously, Vermeer's "Girl with a Pearl Earring") at the Frick this evening.

Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB
Tie - Hermes
Cufflinks - Niletti Creations, NYC
Braces - Trafalgar, via Paul Stuart
Vintage watch chain
Boots - Paul Stuart
Overcoat - Adolfo
Scarf - Fortnum & Mason
Hat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)









post #68331 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post
 

Why dont you post full length pics anymore?


Because he takes his pictures inside. And like me, he has a Korean wife. And like me, he takes his shoes off in doors. Because that's gross if you don't. :fistbump:

 

Also:

 

12(ish) HOURS LEFT TO VOTE!

http://www.styleforum.net/t/374501/friday-challenge-01-10-2014-sf-family-values

post #68332 of 78717

Very nice tie Pliny.

post #68333 of 78717
@Syeknom thanks!
@Braddock right, got it off the Suitsupply Outlet
@mothon almost no light in the morning or evening makes it hard to get full length shots outdoor...
post #68334 of 78717

@Braddock, I like everything except the (I presume) hidden-button button-down shirt that looks like it isn't buttoned down!

 

@eviltimeban, no - that tie does not go with a white shirt and dark pinstripe suit.In facts very pale ties in general are a problem in this kind of ensemble, whether or not you like Duchamp's shiny psychedelia.

post #68335 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9thsymph View Post

kulata: nailed it! (though the PS could be better...)

Thanks.

I have a very weak pocket square collection since I don't wear them often. Will try and get a few in darker colors.
post #68336 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post

 



@eviltimeban, no - that tie does not go with a white shirt and dark pinstripe suit.In facts very pale ties in general are a problem in this kind of ensemble, whether or not you like Duchamp's shiny psychedelia.





Fair enough about the white shirt (I disagree); the suit is actually a bit lighter than the picture shows.

post #68337 of 78717
^Nice line-up today, special shout-outs to Timo and Pliny.....

Continuing with the PoW theme from last week (at some point I probably should run an entire week with just PoW checked suits and jackets)......


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #68338 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


Because he takes his pictures inside. And like me, he has a Korean wife. And like me, he takes his shoes off in doors. Because that's gross if you don't. fistbump.gif

Also:

12(ish) HOURS LEFT TO VOTE!
http://www.styleforum.net/t/374501/friday-challenge-01-10-2014-sf-family-values

What kind of Barbarians wear shoes in their homes?!
nest.gif
post #68339 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltimeban View Post

Monday morning. I leapt out of bed and thought "today's the day for a crazy Duchamp tie. And I have just the thing!"







One of the 8 new ties gifted to me by a friend who was doing a clear out. I'm endeavoring to wear each of them at least once. I've ruled out two so I've six to wear. This is number 4, so two to go! 
...and you're sure this friend of yours likes you? That tie says otherwise.
post #68340 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post

I need a darker pair of flannel pants.

I have the same jacket, and I certainly wouldn't wear darker trousers with it. This shade is perfect.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III