or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4548

post #68206 of 75899

I see what you mean on the right there. It may be because the door frame is pressing against right left side. I'll robopose next time to see if we can figure this out, then I'll have it corrected on my pattern.

 

What do you mean the collar is too low?

post #68207 of 75899

 

Yesterday at Pitti ... with quite a lot of colors I wear .... but I like ... I choose everything according to my instincts ... and everything is made ​​in bespoke Pirozzi.

 

Obviously vintage tie and pocket square me-I have made​​. Then made ​​in Passaggio Cravatte

post #68208 of 75899

 

Since the tie and shirt are not visible in the image before I remedied ...

post #68209 of 75899

YOUR MOVE @An Acute Style!

post #68210 of 75899

Couple questions to the folks here.

 

Good taste for the combination?
Do you think the collar length to short for my neck?

 

post #68211 of 75899
gianni crushing pitti.
post #68212 of 75899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

I see what you mean on the right there. It may be because the door frame is pressing against right left side. I'll robopose next time to see if we can figure this out, then I'll have it corrected on my pattern.

 

What do you mean the collar is too low?

 

IMO your jacket collar could lie snugger & tighter your neck. The effect created is one of wanting to tug both lapels inwards around gorge height to get it looking perfect. That's the loose bit. The low bit may not apply at all; it's difficult to be sure of from the photo as we can't see all of your neck. If it were the case, the collar would sit lower than it should around the neck and fall away rapidly at the sides, giving the impression of looseness, but which would be fixed if you yanked the collar up a bit so it sits a bit higher on you around the neck. You can test that one out for yourself.

 

Originally Posted by arnathor View Post
 

Good taste for the combination?
Do you think the collar length to short for my neck?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Shirt collar could be a bit higher, sure. But it's not egregious. Point length seems ok-ish, but if it were higher, you'd need longer points too, to compensate.

 

I leave it to others to judge taste. I happen to find the colours nice enough, but they do make me think of Windows 3.11 a bit.

post #68213 of 75899
X-pot of @Synthese and me at Pitti:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

vPBNylRl.jpgjM4j1Wsl.jpg
Wx8mVSml.jpgIhPgJF5l.jpg

Visiting Liverano & Liverano as well as PNP Firenze with @unbelragazzo

I guess he looks okay.
post #68214 of 75899

Did you commission anything at L&L?

post #68215 of 75899
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif @ unbel
post #68216 of 75899
Clags: Should I be insulted that you’ve not invited me to discuss shit civilly? I mean, I’m trying not to be insulted, but…

Pingson: Fucking excellent. mimo, zip it. smile.gif

Jungle: Generally good, but a missed opportunity on the tie. Another color, a bit more contrast would have been great

DC: Jacket and jumper are just too much. Nice hank, though…

Stitchy: icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Doc: Nicely understated but still with some of your flair

ubr: Nice to have a fellow iGent around to take good fit pics, isn’t it?
post #68217 of 75899
post #68218 of 75899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti View Post




Yesterday at Pitti ... with quite a lot of colors I wear .... but I like ... I choose everything according to my instincts ... and everything is made ​​in bespoke Pirozzi.

Obviously vintage tie and pocket square me-I have made​​. Then made ​​in Passaggio Cravatte

Please tell me you arrived in a giant hotdog.
Edited by Cantabrigian - 1/10/14 at 12:22pm
post #68219 of 75899
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Clags: Should I be insulted that you’ve not invited me to discuss shit civilly? I mean, I’m trying not to be insulted, but…

We are working on right now. I need to get some pics for it over the weekend and hopefully Clags will post next week!
Quote:
Stitchy: icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

shog[1].gif

thanks!!
post #68220 of 75899

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III