or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4543  

post #68131 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

how the fuck do i leave you alone for a few months and you have 22k poasts!?

Its a brave new SF. 20k poasts is the old 7k poasts. You're slippin', man.
post #68132 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Its a brave new SF. 20k poasts is the old 7k poasts. You're slippin', man.

i dont think so.
post #68133 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

As I see it, you can fuck up any mode of dress. Either you know what you are doing or you dont. There is no easy way out.

+1 to this. And everything in my last post was 100% factual. Anyone is free to disagree but I don't see how what I wrote could be considered wrong on one level, let alone many levels. I say again, jeans are not easy, if you think they are you're either really lucky or you're probably doing it wrong. Wearing good jeans and wearing them well can be just as hard as wearing a good suit and wearing it well. Outside SF, hell even on SF, I see just as high a percentage of bad jean fits to good jean fits as I do bad suit fits to good suit fits.
post #68134 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Back trouser balance could use a slight bit of work.

Yes, I agree!
post #68135 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

how the fuck do i leave you alone for a few months and you have 22k poasts!?
Really? I don't think it was recently acquired. Haven't been posting any differently to my knowledge.
post #68136 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Really? I don't think it was recently acquired. Haven't been posting any differently to my knowledge.

Ill be keeping an eye on you, young man.
post #68137 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

i dont think so.

I know you. You been gone too long.

---

pB, you have had a huge uptick in GC posting the past year or so. Thats where the surge is from.
post #68138 of 78717
Shhh, you might make people jealous!
post #68139 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Shhh, you might make people jealous!
post #68140 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

I know you. You been gone too long.

---

pB, you have had a huge uptick in GC posting the past year or so. Thats where the surge is from.
If there's anybody's word id take on that it's yours.
post #68141 of 78717


Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

I know you. You been gone too long.

some recents









post #68142 of 78717
Spoo, can you remind us, do you own a Ferrari? I cannot recall.
post #68143 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Spoo, can you remind us, do you own a Ferrari? I cannot recall.

put the horse sticker on my prius. looks good don'it?
post #68144 of 78717
also, can you please copy paste all your replies within your last post, as to not increase your post count? Us having a conversation (conversating?) nullifies any leads I take in my count on you.
post #68145 of 78717
smile.gif I bet you have one of those novelty plates in the back window of your Benz, "My other car is a Ferrari".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III