Deets on shoes, Cleav?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4508post #67606 of 787231/4/14 at 4:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67607 of 787231/4/14 at 6:35pm
Here are the entrants so far:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:post #67608 of 787231/4/14 at 6:42pmpost #67609 of 787231/4/14 at 6:46pmpost #67610 of 787231/4/14 at 7:13pmpost #67611 of 787231/4/14 at 7:39pmQuote:
You live in Italy and wear Joseph A Bank?post #67612 of 787231/4/14 at 7:46pmpost #67613 of 787231/4/14 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by YRR92 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I also feel like it is a bit too busy. I really like all the pieces individually. Perhaps if the tie were solid or you went square-less?post #67614 of 787231/4/14 at 8:53pmQuote:
Thanks. A solid tie would be a good choice, but this jacket pocket sits funny without a square.
I think wearing this shirt with this coat is a tiny bit off. I think I could wear this tie with this coat, if I had a solid shirt and a different square. I think I would wear this tie with this square again -- solid blue shirt and plainer jacket. I might wear this tie with this shirt again, with a different coat.post #67615 of 787231/4/14 at 9:00pm
yrr very nice jacket. agree too busy, but a rustic heavy tweed like that wants a rustic shirt too IMO. A plain blue, ecru, yellow or cream Oxford, say, or a tattersall. Then you may have to go solid with the tie- cos patterned square + tie on plains = .
edit: hard to tell from pic but tie mite b too saturated for this jacketOriginally Posted by YRR92
Was gonna wear a camel hair jacket and a red paisley hank, but the coat needed a press and I couldn't put my hands on the square.
EDIT: I think it's too busy. Thoughts?post #67616 of 787231/4/14 at 9:26pmYRR - If I remember correctly, you are a Redhead and/or Fair skinned right? I think a lot of the fits you post wash you out and are too leaning towards the earth tone spectrum of colours. You would do well to investigate colours that work better for your complexion, navy blue is a good start. Have a look at that bloke from Drakes (Michael Hill?), he does colours very well to compliment a fair complexion.post #67617 of 787231/4/14 at 10:57pmpost #67618 of 787231/5/14 at 1:22ampost #67619 of 787231/5/14 at 5:46am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › TOM FORD Brown Velvet Slippers size 10T/11US/10UK BNIB 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 19 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 22 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...