I'm gonna say this right now. My vote is gonna be worthless. I'm gonna vote for everybody, straight up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4508post #67606 of 787191/4/14 at 6:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67607 of 787191/4/14 at 7:13pmpost #67608 of 787191/4/14 at 7:39pmQuote:
You live in Italy and wear Joseph A Bank?post #67609 of 787191/4/14 at 7:46pmpost #67610 of 787191/4/14 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by YRR92 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I also feel like it is a bit too busy. I really like all the pieces individually. Perhaps if the tie were solid or you went square-less?post #67611 of 787191/4/14 at 8:53pmQuote:
Thanks. A solid tie would be a good choice, but this jacket pocket sits funny without a square.
I think wearing this shirt with this coat is a tiny bit off. I think I could wear this tie with this coat, if I had a solid shirt and a different square. I think I would wear this tie with this square again -- solid blue shirt and plainer jacket. I might wear this tie with this shirt again, with a different coat.post #67612 of 787191/4/14 at 9:00pm
yrr very nice jacket. agree too busy, but a rustic heavy tweed like that wants a rustic shirt too IMO. A plain blue, ecru, yellow or cream Oxford, say, or a tattersall. Then you may have to go solid with the tie- cos patterned square + tie on plains = .
edit: hard to tell from pic but tie mite b too saturated for this jacketOriginally Posted by YRR92
Was gonna wear a camel hair jacket and a red paisley hank, but the coat needed a press and I couldn't put my hands on the square.
EDIT: I think it's too busy. Thoughts?post #67613 of 787191/4/14 at 9:26pmYRR - If I remember correctly, you are a Redhead and/or Fair skinned right? I think a lot of the fits you post wash you out and are too leaning towards the earth tone spectrum of colours. You would do well to investigate colours that work better for your complexion, navy blue is a good start. Have a look at that bloke from Drakes (Michael Hill?), he does colours very well to compliment a fair complexion.post #67614 of 787191/4/14 at 10:57pmpost #67615 of 787191/5/14 at 1:22ampost #67616 of 787191/5/14 at 5:46ampost #67617 of 787191/5/14 at 7:06ampost #67618 of 787191/5/14 at 7:06ampost #67619 of 787191/5/14 at 7:19ampost #67620 of 787191/5/14 at 8:30am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?