A playful nickname from one of my former mistress'
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4498post #67456 of 787171/2/14 at 12:21pmpost #67457 of 787171/2/14 at 12:29pm
One of the many reasons why you're my FAVORITE phallus-obsessed fucktard.
Don't get Derk started, or I'll have to start lecturing you all about the practical aspects of prostate massage, which will get me thrown off this site (or at least relegated to the purgatory of Dumb Threads).post #67458 of 787171/2/14 at 12:31pmQuote:i need to buy some sweats.Quote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
Pm me your address. I'll send you a pair of clean scrubs for the baby needs. They use sterile gowns too, but those are harder to sneak out of the hospital because they're expensive!
Wait, aren't you the guy that had the fitpic a few months back with the pants that were SUPER TIGHT in the crotch area? I think someone commented that your wife must love you for that. I legit DIED of laughter.
Theres a good chance that was me because i wear snug trous to show off my bulge. Dont act like youre not impressed.Quote:
HA!!!! now thats fucking hilarious.post #67459 of 787171/2/14 at 12:37pm
As evidenced by the way you dress.Quote:
I've added a room to the front of the house. Sort of like the utility room that you see on the side of ranch styles where men come in and strip off all of their dirty work clothes before entering the clean house, except that the roles are reversed. Upon entering I change from being dressed like a human to dressed like dad then enter into the fray.post #67460 of 787171/2/14 at 12:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
One of the many reasons why you're my FAVORITE phallus-obsessed fucktard.
Don't get Derk started, or I'll have to start lecturing you all about the practical aspects of prostate massage, which will get me thrown off this site (or at least relegated to the purgatory of Dumb Threads).
I would say that there's nothing wrong with DT, but I think we all (should) know that's a lie.post #67461 of 787171/2/14 at 12:38pmpost #67462 of 787171/2/14 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by mktitsworth
As evidenced by the way you dress.
I've added a room to the front of the house. Sort of like the utility room that you see on the side of ranch styles where men come in and strip off all of their dirty work clothes before entering the clean house, except that the roles are reversed. Upon entering I change from being dressed like a human to dressed like dad then enter into the fray.
The managing agent in my condo would frown on an addition being built. I do my changing in what is known as the "dining foyer"post #67463 of 787171/2/14 at 12:49pmpost #67464 of 787171/2/14 at 12:51pm
I try. Can't let you get away with things. Next we know you'll be posting fit pics dressed in pink cow print sport coats with camo cargo pants and an orange cashmere tie. Can't have that, can we?Quote:
that's why mine is a secret room that's only there sometimes. I built it by decompactifying spatial dimensions around the front door so that only people with a special remote can open in to it. It cost a bit extra, but it's worth it.post #67465 of 787171/2/14 at 1:04pm
what could possibly be objectionable to my suit pants and black punched cap toes?Quote:
something like this.post #67466 of 787171/2/14 at 1:04pmQuote:
The only thing a condo board really can't do is restrict the sale or purchase, or restrict you from renting it out to someone, but even then if they want to there are ways.post #67467 of 787171/2/14 at 1:07pmpost #67468 of 787171/2/14 at 1:07pmpost #67469 of 787171/2/14 at 1:10pmpost #67470 of 787171/2/14 at 1:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by ctp120
Fit improvement from your early posts is drastic. Kudos.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I was going to say: "dude you look a lot like Timo" then I clicked the image. My bad.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › SOLD - BNWT $995 Woolrich x NANAMICA Moutain Parka Size S / Small... 17 minutes ago
- › 8.5D - Brand New Alden Color 8 Long Wing Blucher - Shipped Worldwide 23 minutes ago
- › 9D - Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Indy Boots - Shipped Worldwide 26 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › 8.5D - Alden for Epaulet Color 8 Shell Cordovan Alt Wein - Shipped... 31 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 32 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 32 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...