or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4401  

post #66001 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
 

 

I was in two minds myself. For clarity, given the poor lighting, the trousers were a mottled mid-grey and the jacket had a dark chocolate brown background. What do others feel about that combination? Technically, I suppose it should be fairly classic... but I never quite feel that way when I see it on myself. Thoughts?

 

 

I don't know why, but it just didn't look right to my eye.

However, I love the lapels on your jacket today. Those are great!

post #66002 of 78717
this may be the final ride in my RLPL cashmere SC. frown.gif





post #66003 of 78717

Why's that?

post #66004 of 78717
That SC is beautiful, Stitchy.
post #66005 of 78717
it is gorgeous indeed. but i dont like the way it fits me. frown.gif
post #66006 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

it is gorgeous indeed. but i dont like the way it fits me. frown.gif

 

Looks a bit short, right? Give me the measurements, estitchy! :D Mexico would be glad to give it a home. 

post #66007 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

it is gorgeous indeed. but i dont like the way it fits me. frown.gif

 

Might be worth the trip to a tailor depending on what it needs!

 

Looks a hair big in the chest?

post #66008 of 78717
Crap! I just came back from vacation and saw that I gained 10 lbs. I guess I wont be doing WAYWRN for awhile.

Funny that I wud run into Clags at the airport as I was leaving. Small world.
post #66009 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
 

 

I was in two minds myself. For clarity, given the poor lighting, the trousers were a mottled mid-grey and the jacket had a dark chocolate brown background. What do others feel about that combination? Technically, I suppose it should be fairly classic... but I never quite feel that way when I see it on myself. Thoughts?

 

 

 

 

Following up the turtles last Friday, some more cartoon tie action. Seals & bunnies this time. Not typical playmates, you'd think...

 

MVGoGHO.jpg

Beautiful pinstripe ... really elegant

post #66010 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Looks a bit short, right? Give me the measurements, estitchy! biggrin.gif  Mexico would be glad to give it a home. 

exactly. i will try and get those to you soon. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Might be worth the trip to a tailor depending on what it needs!
Looks a hair big in the chest?

naw, im past doing that, wont help. chest is good, its a thick cashmere. B nailed it, its too short for me.
post #66011 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

it is gorgeous indeed. but i dont like the way it fits me. frown.gif

 

You may send it to me.  I will make myself fit it.  About a 44R?

post #66012 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

Nothing that haven't featured here on numerous occasions, but still this is WAYWRN so here goes.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Always worth seeing again, excellent Ping
post #66013 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

 

You may send it to me.  I will make myself fit it.  About a 44R?

 

You're second in the line, mimo. :sly:

post #66014 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

You're second in the line, mimo. sly.gif

I liked Stitchy's look that much I may be persuaded to forget English manners and jump the queue boxing[1].gif
post #66015 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post

Today a little bit more casual





Full shot and details (Click to show)











I really love the shirt tie and jacket. The shirt and pants seem to be really close in colour, and that's throwing me off, but that could be the lighting. But I really love it from he waist up, and the spectators are awesome.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III