Can someone share the link of the new challenge with me, please?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4334post #64996 of 7871911/21/13 at 3:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #64997 of 7871911/21/13 at 3:42pmpost #64998 of 7871911/21/13 at 3:51pmpost #64999 of 7871911/21/13 at 4:08pmpost #65000 of 7871911/21/13 at 4:16pmpost #65001 of 7871911/21/13 at 4:18pmpost #65002 of 7871911/21/13 at 4:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
For the Friday Challenge I went with browns. I started with this jacket that I wanted to wear yesterday. I then added the light brown shoes and belt which match the buttons on the jacket. Next, I added khaki pants, then a camel sweater and a camel wool knit tie. They were all pretty much an exact match to each other. I picked a white shirt next. I would have liked to wear the brown windowpane shirt from earlier this week, but it's dirty. I added a brown scarf/pocket square and khaki socks last. I put everything on this morning except the sweater and decided to go with this vest and a dark brown tie instead. I don't have any brown pocket squares besides this one. It's kind of matchy with the tie, but it is not really a solid brown pocket square. I didn't want to show the other colors because of the challenge. I spoilered a picture of the scarf below.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Full body and pocket scarf. (Click to show)
Another hit, Acute - well done.post #65003 of 7871911/21/13 at 4:41pmpost #65004 of 7871911/21/13 at 4:45pmpost #65005 of 7871911/21/13 at 5:10pmpost #65006 of 7871911/21/13 at 5:11pmpost #65007 of 7871911/21/13 at 5:25pmpost #65008 of 7871911/21/13 at 5:34pmpost #65009 of 7871911/21/13 at 5:40pmpost #65010 of 7871911/21/13 at 6:43pmQuote:
I wanted to see what this shirt would look right. Obviously, this didn't quite work, but I don't wear it often enough. It's a little too shiny to wear to work honestly so I'll put it away to wear out with friends or out to clubs.
The SC is a Chaps by RL made in USA. It fits decently, but I think it's on the list to have the waist brought in a bit right? Think it's worth doing to this? The fabric looks decent and it's all wool. I think I know just what to do with this jacket next time.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 49 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 49 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 4 minutes ago
- › ALLEN EDMONDS SUPER RARE SHELL CORDOVAN MANY SIZES - UPDATED 4/6 4 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...