Beautiful cut and fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4330
Styleforum Top Pickspost #64937 of 7872311/21/13 at 5:46am
Great Sprezz, exactly what I like to wear myself, jacket is a nice fit and I really like the tie too.
I wonder would a splash of colour a PS would bring make a big difference - it looks good as is, but perhaps something very subtle just peeking out under that pocket...post #64938 of 7872311/21/13 at 5:49ampost #64939 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:10ampost #64940 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:15ampost #64941 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:23ampost #64942 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:28amQuote:
Sports coat is at the tailor and she lets 4 cm out. So after that the coat should fit very well and if not I can give additional 3-4 cm in the middle seam.Quote:
Did you every had an Oxxford clothes sports coat in your hands? That coat I get yesterday in a 40 x 25 x 10 cm large box from the USA. I freshed and steamed it in my pret-a-porter and it seems I had to ironing the clollar and lapel a little bit. You can be sure the coat is fully canvassed.post #64943 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:41am
I wasn't questioning whether it was fully canvassed, I was just saying that it has the problems you find on cheaper suits, mentioning the fusing is actually nothing to do with it. On the lapel and collar ends there should be fullness from top cloth to bottom, otherwise the ends will pull away from the body of the jacket rather than sit tight, that appears to be happening with your coat. Whether this is the construction or ironing I'm not surepost #64944 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:43ampost #64945 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:45ampost #64946 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:49ampost #64947 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:56ampost #64948 of 7872311/21/13 at 6:59ampost #64949 of 7872311/21/13 at 7:15ampost #64950 of 7872311/21/13 at 7:28amFor the challenge.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The interesting thing about this fit is that both the shirt and the suit had their maker tags removed when I found them, so I don't know who made them, but they are extremely high quality.
Tie is Tom Ford. Socks are Pantherella and the shoes are Bally. Overcoat is vintage Brooks. Square and belt are unremarkable/unknown.
Edited by GMMcL - 11/21/13 at 8:22am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Esemplare Grey Merino Cable Lined Fishtail Parka Medium 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › Left Field NYC Clothing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...