That's nice Don C!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4317post #64741 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #64742 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:19ampost #64743 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:20ampost #64744 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:22ampost #64745 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:24ampost #64746 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
Quote:I may hate yellow ties like I hate the Dallas Cowboys,however, if you can pull it off well then thats all that matters. There are things here that I would never wear but some members here do a masterful job of incorporating whatever they want and look great. I am still trying to break away from solid white shirts and white PS.Originally Posted by eviltimeban
I get it, even though I'm the one wearing one! It depends on the tie I guess, and what its worn with. You might just blanket hate yellow ties. I quite like this one as I like the detail and the blue colour spots in it. I wear it very infrequently however. In fact I don't think I've worn it for six months.
P.S. I'm 1.5 years away from being 40 - maybe I get a concession?
I agree with you - I notice a lot of posters here wear SCs and trousers - I never have in my life, and certainly in the working world where I'm from it would be extremely uncommon to wear a SC in the office. Its suits all the way.
However, I do admire the SCs that are on view here, for the most part!post #64747 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:37ampost #64748 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:52amat least you covered up most of it.
i dont think its all that bad in the context of your fit, even though such a saturated blue does tend to be a difficult shade to pull off with a jacket and tie. ime that is.post #64749 of 7872111/19/13 at 6:54ampost #64750 of 7872111/19/13 at 7:01ampost #64751 of 7872111/19/13 at 7:05ampost #64752 of 7872111/19/13 at 7:05am
Whilst I won't doubt your Milan-based coffee opportunities, this particular place is owned and run by Italians and they import the coffee directly from Italy. They even play Italian radio stations. I guess its about as close to Italian coffee as I'll get here in Dublin town!post #64753 of 7872111/19/13 at 7:21ampost #64754 of 7872111/19/13 at 7:24ampost #64755 of 7872111/19/13 at 7:28amQuote:Originally Posted by RogerP
Not right now, but not long ago:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think this could have been a killer look with a navy (preferably solid) tie. It would also have worked better with the squareQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
My first patterned shirt as I try to branch out of solid shirts and be more creative in keeping up with Clag's teachings. Feel free to chime in 'cus I'll need to know if this works or if I did this right. Appreciate it all. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I would suggest striped shirts if you want to incorporate patterns, candy striped if you are less adventurous and butcher striped if you feel a little more daring. Graph check shirts can be pretty hard to to get right (although your example looks OK to me). I have a graph check shirt myself and I almost never wear it, striped shirts however, I wear a few days every week....
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 32 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 5 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...