Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4292post #64366 of 7871911/13/13 at 12:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #64367 of 7871911/13/13 at 12:32pmpost #64368 of 7871911/13/13 at 12:34pmpost #64369 of 7871911/13/13 at 12:36pmpost #64370 of 7871911/13/13 at 12:49pmpost #64371 of 7871911/13/13 at 12:53pmpost #64372 of 7871911/13/13 at 12:57pm
Haha, I was going to be jealous while simultaneously giving you props for wearing one for the first time ever just for a challenge :)Quote:
It's a fun little timepiece. I'm on the hunt for an affordable slim automatic lately. Might get something from orient or citizen for next fall...
That said, I can get away with mixing it up a little bit here sometimes. I have a hamilton for the days when I just can't. I would never wear this to an interview, for instance!post #64373 of 7871911/13/13 at 12:58pmpost #64374 of 7871911/13/13 at 1:36pmpost #64375 of 7871911/13/13 at 1:51pmpost #64376 of 7871911/13/13 at 1:52pm
thanks!Quote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
Here's my third first attempt Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
fit is a big improvement over the past ones. bow tie looks too big though (admittedly, im no expert on that), and is too matchy with the PS, looks like they were sold as a set almost. and love or hate the watch, it does not jive with the rest of the fit imo.Quote:Originally Posted by Henry Carter
Don't mind the fluff on the shoulder
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yespost #64377 of 7871911/13/13 at 2:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
Here's my third first attempt
I really like these shoes, but what do you lot think? I like the simplicity of the look and the cap toe. Probably interview shoes for me, no? I'll condition and polish them again soon.
Orange Monster on a nato strap.
Is that some sort of scarf that you tied into a bow?
Jpost #64378 of 7871911/13/13 at 2:25pmpost #64379 of 7871911/13/13 at 2:34pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 10 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 19 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...