I would crouch, but it's so hard to get the seat belt to fit in that position, and the flight attendants and other passengers give me dirty looks, so I'll fly seated more conventionally. Thanks for the bon voyage.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4288post #64306 of 7871911/13/13 at 4:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #64307 of 7871911/13/13 at 5:34ampost #64308 of 7871911/13/13 at 5:38amQuote:
The Christmas display at Fortnum & Mason was well worth the visit. I went there twice last week.post #64309 of 7871911/13/13 at 5:39ampost #64310 of 7871911/13/13 at 5:42ampost #64311 of 7871911/13/13 at 5:54ampost #64312 of 7871911/13/13 at 6:10ampost #64313 of 7871911/13/13 at 6:13ampost #64314 of 7871911/13/13 at 6:14ampost #64315 of 7871911/13/13 at 6:28ampost #64316 of 7871911/13/13 at 6:28amQuote:
I always visit Fortnum's when in London, as a part of the crawl from Jermyn St. to Savile Row.
Thank you, Mr. Butch.post #64317 of 7871911/13/13 at 6:37amQuote:
How about suede tassels? I almost chose them, but thought they were a bit too summery. Could have worked...post #64318 of 7871911/13/13 at 6:50ampost #64319 of 7871911/13/13 at 6:54amQuote:
Hey UC - i'm in Europe till the morning of the 22nd ... here in London now; a quick jaunt to Paris and back to London till the 22nd. Let me know if you are in either location before the eve of the 21st and we might be able to get together with Kent Wang, Barims and maybe some of the other UKers.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1013 Active Users (179 Members and 834 Guests)
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 28 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...