or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4288  

post #64306 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Crouching across Europe? Enjoy!

I would crouch, but it's so hard to get the seat belt to fit in that position, and the flight attendants and other passengers give me dirty looks, so I'll fly seated more conventionally. nod[1].gif Thanks for the bon voyage.
post #64307 of 78719

Cold for this moment in the year, so I decide today to wear a soft fluffy cashmere sports coat

 

Full shot and details (Click to show)

 

 


Edited by DonCologne - 11/13/13 at 5:58am
post #64308 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post


I would crouch, but it's so hard to get the seat belt to fit in that position, and the flight attendants and other passengers give me dirty looks, so I'll fly seated more conventionally. nod[1].gif Thanks for the bon voyage.

The Christmas display at Fortnum & Mason was well worth the visit. I went there twice last week.

post #64309 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post
 

Great look Pliny, though I miss some moar collar roal. :)

 

Me went completely casual today. n00b at that.

 


Wrong shoes, dude. Needs suede chukkas, or even dirty bucks.

post #64310 of 78719
Yo.
post #64311 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRR92 View Post
 


Wrong shoes, dude. Needs suede chukkas, or even dirty bucks.

 

Don't have them. Bluchers at most...

post #64312 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post
 

 

Don't have them. Bluchers at most...


Then it'll be tough, but I reckon if you want to dress this casually (especially with the turned-up hem), you'll need some different shoes. Suede bals could even work.

post #64313 of 78719
Safe travels, Señor Crust.
post #64314 of 78719




Tweed on tweed.
Edited by clarinetplayer - 11/13/13 at 9:44am
post #64315 of 78719

Jacket: Panta (Full review & pics of our latest project (charcoal suit) coming soon)

Shirt: Modern tailor

Tie: The Wang

Square: The Wang

post #64316 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anden View Post

The Christmas display at Fortnum & Mason was well worth the visit. I went there twice last week.

I always visit Fortnum's when in London, as a part of the crawl from Jermyn St. to Savile Row.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Safe travels, Señor Crust.

Thank you, Mr. Butch.
post #64317 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRR92 View Post
 


Then it'll be tough, but I reckon if you want to dress this casually (especially with the turned-up hem), you'll need some different shoes. Suede bals could even work.

How about suede tassels? I almost chose them, but thought they were a bit too summery. Could have worked...

post #64318 of 78719
Great fit, flyswatter.

Travel safe, crusty!
post #64319 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

This will be my last posting to this thread until early December, I expect, my vacation schedule being what it is.

Hey UC - i'm in Europe till the morning of the 22nd ... here in London now; a quick jaunt to Paris and back to London till the 22nd. Let me know if you are in either location before the eve of the 21st and we might be able to get together with Kent Wang, Barims and maybe some of the other UKers.
post #64320 of 78719
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post


I always visit Fortnum's when in London, as a part of the crawl from Jermyn St. to Savile Row.
 

That walk is one of my top walks... Enjoy!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III