or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4237  

post #63541 of 78718
He's a Spoohero!
post #63542 of 78718
nice look spoo, but when are you giving the mrs her jewelry back? smile.gif
post #63543 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

Thanks Stitches. Very few noticed. smile.gif

of course i did!
post #63544 of 78718

Noob question, I can usually figure these out but this time I can't and it's bugging me... what is 'DTO'?

post #63545 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Dlwgosh View Post

Noob question, I can usually figure these out but this time I can't and it's bugging me... what is 'DTO'?

Doing The Other. Meaning to try and imitate/replicate the fit of someone else.
post #63546 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


Doing The Other. Meaning to try and imitate/replicate the fit of someone else.


what about YMMV? lol..still trying to figure that out

post #63547 of 78718
Your Mileage May Vary. Meaning, in my experience, but not everyone may experience the same.
post #63548 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocsosa View Post


what about YMMV? lol..still trying to figure that out
Your mileage may/might vary
post #63549 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Your Mileage May Vary. Meaning, in my experience, but not everyone may experience the same.

Jinx!
post #63550 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocsosa View Post
 


what about YMMV? lol..still trying to figure that out

 

Oh Good, so it's not just me :colgate: 

 

And TY Stitchy!

post #63551 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Dlwgosh View Post

Oh Good, so it's not just me colgate.gif  

And TY Stitchy!

We should have an acronym sticky. Plus the Venn diagram.
post #63552 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Dlwgosh View Post

Oh Good, so it's not just me colgate.gif  
And TY Stitchy!


my pleasure. smile.gif
post #63553 of 78718
I'm going to strive to stand more like Claghorn in my future photos; thought maybe the art of one hand half in trouser pocket might be useful for you, as well? some pix look so stiff and uncomfortable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post


See details (Click to show)




post #63554 of 78718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Not what I'm wearing, but what the presidents are. Today at the dedication of the GWB library. Check out George H.W. Bush's socks. Ballah!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
*

Huh? WTF are you talking about? This was back in April...
post #63555 of 78718

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taylorstav View Post

Feeling like fat lapels!

 

Suitsupply Washington? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III