Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4228post #63406 of 7871910/30/13 at 2:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63407 of 7871910/30/13 at 4:11amMidweek, and a suit not navy, black or grey to liven the mix . . .
Suit & braces - New & Lingwood
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie & cufflinks - BB
PS - no name brand
Shoes - C & J Maltons
Hat - Tesi
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #63408 of 7871910/30/13 at 4:29ampost #63409 of 7871910/30/13 at 4:42ampost #63410 of 7871910/30/13 at 4:45ampost #63411 of 7871910/30/13 at 4:50ampost #63412 of 7871910/30/13 at 5:06am
Thanks, they're probably my best fitting and proportioned trousers. I want to see if I can replicate them with MTM, with some 520g flannel and maybe single reverse pleats. These are lightweight worsted flannel and tend to get caught on the shoes.
You're wearing The Jacket I Envy™ today, I seepost #63413 of 7871910/30/13 at 6:03am
Being health and losing weight is great...here's what I did. Found a buddy with good taste and nice clothes who was 2 sizes smaller than me and then went on diet (yeah yeah-change of lifestyle) program together. As he shrunk he had to go buy new clothes...I grabbed his at a steal. Even had my eyes on a few SC in particular that helped me back away from the keg. Team shirking with a purpose!!post #63414 of 7871910/30/13 at 6:37ampost #63415 of 7871910/30/13 at 6:48ampost #63416 of 7871910/30/13 at 6:55ampost #63417 of 7871910/30/13 at 7:00ampost #63418 of 7871910/30/13 at 7:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
From yesterday, has a very busy day. I'm thinking to make the pants a bit longer.
That's an amazing suit! The tie and shirt really pull it together nicely. Not trying to nitpick too much, but is it just me, or is the shoulder line a little off?post #63419 of 7871910/30/13 at 7:14am
A bit off. My forward shoulders is the problem. I hope that when I cut I loose a couple inches in the back and in the shoulders.post #63420 of 7871910/30/13 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
We seriously are twinsies! I definitely agree but unfortunately for a few months I didnt have time during my days to eat much so it wasnt super healthy. I have however stopped drinking soda (used to have one a day) and I had dessert after dinner everyday and cut that off.
It has helped significantly. I didnt have time to take pictures of my suit but its fairly new and a bit trimmer and shorter so its a closer fit.
dood. i did teh same thing with cutting out soda, game changer.
timo - superb.
clags - nice, but i think i prefer that color gray for trou, or dare i say, as an odd jacket, not sure how i feel about that light gray as a suit. ymmv.
BRING ON THE TIE HAET!!!!!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 54 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafé Split Toe Derby Pre-Order 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › What college did you go/do you go to? 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...