Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 4227post #63391 of 7872310/29/13 at 2:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63392 of 7872310/29/13 at 2:58pmpost #63393 of 7872310/29/13 at 3:15pmpost #63394 of 7872310/29/13 at 3:18pmpost #63395 of 7872310/29/13 at 3:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
welp, you have to buy what you like, so i cant fault you but i think there is more than enough roon in a wardrobe for both plain blue and more "interesting" patterns. you gotta be you tho.
not really MC WAYWRN, but i love this new coat and am inclined to triple x post it. please indulge me and forgive my intrusion.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks cozy Stitchy! Unfortunately for me though it's getting warmer everyday as we head towards summer (my favourite time of the year, just not for dressing in tailored clothes), so I'm thinking linen and cotton instead of tweed and flannel.post #63396 of 7872310/29/13 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frankie22
This is true. Simple combinations with an agressive fit can be bold. Im more of a "bold" type but I cant wear the bright stuff at work. I do understand this look/fit is not for everyone.
Is that a suitsupply washington half? How is the fit compared to the normal washington? Btw, are those suitsupply trousers as well?post #63397 of 7872310/29/13 at 4:32pmpost #63398 of 7872310/29/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
oh its cozy all right!
brunello 100% cashmere. THANKS SPOO!!!!!!
good luck with teh summer wardrobe.post #63399 of 7872310/29/13 at 4:53pmpost #63400 of 7872310/29/13 at 5:51pm
sounds interesting.. had an American lecturer in music 101 at uni and his enthusiasm for the classics was infectious.
Also dig your jacket.Originally Posted by clarinetplayer Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Grabbing a quick cuppa before heading out to give a talk at a music society luncheon.
thx man- and thanks to all for the likes.
really love this jacket rite here
very nice SVB great fit.
Reclining on an unmade bed next to a louche beauty would be nice also.Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Loake shoespost #63401 of 7872310/29/13 at 6:05pm
^Thanks, Pliny. I can say the same for yours!
SVB - I think that suit fits and looks the best of what you have posted here in the past days/weeks (I'm assuming the trouser billowing is just downtown LA rooftop wind and not excess material).
Looks good!post #63402 of 7872310/29/13 at 7:30pmHe's carrying too much shit in his front pockets again, which is throwing off the hang of the strides. I told him about that last time. If possible, carrying phone and or wallet in jacket pockets will help with this. I prefer not to have something that gives off radiation right next to my nut purse, but horses for courses eh?post #63403 of 7872310/29/13 at 7:54pmStitchy I do agree with your comments. It is almost impossible to do any further alterations which sucks but I just need to wear it as best as I can. I am constantly moving around so I dont mind my clothes being a little full but in the future I need to get smaller stuff as I have it all made for me. That was a 44R and now I am going to move to a 42R for a closer fitpost #63404 of 7872310/29/13 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Stitchy I do agree with your comments. It is almost impossible to do any further alterations which sucks but I just need to wear it as best as I can. I am constantly moving around so I dont mind my clothes being a little full but in the future I need to get smaller stuff as I have it all made for me. That was a 44R and now I am going to move to a 42R for a closer fit
ZOMG I ALSO MOVED FROM A 44 TO A 42!!!!
sucks having to re-up on clothing, but worth looking better and being more healthy.post #63405 of 7872310/29/13 at 8:08pmQuote:
We seriously are twinsies! I definitely agree but unfortunately for a few months I didnt have time during my days to eat much so it wasnt super healthy. I have however stopped drinking soda (used to have one a day) and I had dessert after dinner everyday and cut that off.
It has helped significantly. I didnt have time to take pictures of my suit but its fairly new and a bit trimmer and shorter so its a closer fit.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Uniqlo Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Denim Selloff: Momotaro 702 (36), PBJ 009 (33), + More 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › Moncler Rodin Jacket Size 4 34 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 39 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...